Poster Prints discussion

edited May 2011 in Sam & Max
Anyone have photos they'd like to share of their Telltale artwork on display? Also, what are the dimensions of the Devil's Playhouse print? I ordered it, but that information is nowhere to be found. :\ I'm guessing because of its portrait orientation, it's 12x18 like the others.

...okay, while you're here, any reviews for these bad boys? Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Okay, since this is a thread about the posters I might as well ask here -does anyone else have trouble getting them to stick to the walls? It seems no amount of blu-tac can get them to stay on, I'm always putting the corners back and it drives me absolutely mad!

But maybe I just have weird walls :P

And 12x18 sounds about right, unless it's a different size when you order it on its own? I got the whole collection of 5 for TDP. Also as soon as I learn how to get my phone to make friends with the computer, I'll upload pics :P
  • edited April 2011
    Okay, since this is a thread about the posters I might as well ask here -does anyone else have trouble getting them to stick to the walls? It seems no amount of blu-tac can get them to stay on, I'm always putting the corners back and it drives me absolutely mad!

But maybe I just have weird walls :P

And 12x18 sounds about right, unless it's a different size when you order it on its own? I got the whole collection of 5 for TDP. Also as soon as I learn how to get my phone to make friends with the computer, I'll upload pics :P

I pin them to mine.
  • edited April 2011
    I've posted some photos HERE.
  • edited May 2011
    I've posted some photos HERE.

They look awesome
Sign in to comment in this discussion.