How many Bone books are there and how many games is telltale gonna make??

edited April 2007 in Bone
is there only five Bone books? the last one Rock Jaw? I wonder how telltale is gonna make the games. the story is quite complicated.......:confused:

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I think read somewhere that they got licens for three :confused: And there are nine books if I remember correct
  • edited April 2007
    is there only five Bone books? the last one Rock Jaw? I wonder how telltale is gonna make the games. the story is quite complicated.......:confused:

The newest one in Color is Rock Jaw. In the original black & white format, all 9 of them have come out.
  • edited April 2007
    I just read the first volume with colour so even if they're all out, it'd probably be worth it to wait for all the colour releases.
  • edited April 2007
    :( I REALLY HOPE thhat book 5 isn't the last one!!!
  • edited April 2007
    :( I REALLY HOPE thhat book 5 isn't the last one!!!

Sadly, as "Star Trek : TNG" said best by titling their last episode:
    "All Good Things..."("...must come to an end", to finish the old saying.)

On the brighter side, there may never have been the games. It may have only been the books. Or only a few books. Or only one book. Or half of one. Or NO books.

Which is why whenever any fandom reaches a conclusion, it may be painful, but the journey was well worth it.

EDIT: And to clarify, there are eight books, and what looks like two prequels.
    (Reading this directly from the B&W books I borrowed here.)
  • edited April 2007
    Sadly, as "Star Trek : TNG" said best by titling their last episode:
    "All Good Things..."("...must come to an end", to finish the old saying.)

On the brighter side, there may never have been the games. It may have only been the books. Or only a few books. Or only one book. Or half of one. Or NO books.

Which is why whenever any fandom reaches a conclusion, it may be painful, but the journey was well worth it.

EDIT: And to clarify, there are eight books, and what looks like two prequels.
    (Reading this directly from the B&W books I borrowed here.)

Again, there are NINE Bone books:

1. Out From Boneville225px-Out_from_Boneville.jpg
    2. The Great Cow Racebone2.jpg
    3. Eyes of the Storm300px-Bone3.jpg
    4. The Dragonslayer200px-The_Dragonslayer.jpg
    5. Rock Jaw: Master of the Eastern Borderbone5.jpg
    6. Old Man's Cavebone6.jpg
    7. Ghost Circlesbone7.jpg
    8. Treasure Huntershttp://www.comicwiki.dk/images/thumb/300px-Bone8.jpg
    9. Crown of Horns200px-Crown_of_Horns_Bone_Cover.jpg

The other 2 is Rose, a slightly more graphic comic about Gran'ma Ben when she was younger and
    http://www.geocities.com/lionrampant99/comics/covers/rose1.jpg
    Stupid, Stupid Rat-Tails: The Adventures of Big Johnson Bone, Frontier Hero is about the founder of Boneville's first encounters with Rat Creatures.
    bone_prequal.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    You got different covers then the ones I read.Im DIEING cause i cant get the next book!
  • edited April 2007
    on the last cover,what's with the monkey on the horse????
  • edited April 2007
    on the last cover,what's with the monkey on the horse????

I have no clue whatsoever!

I haven't read it so maybe they are Johnson's.....partners?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.