Predictions 4/5 Apology/News

edited July 2011 in Back to the Future
As some of you may have noticed, Double Visions has been out for three days and there's no sign of a "Predictions" video anywhere. The production period has been, um, interesting to say the least. Right now, too much is going on for me to finish the video. I take full responsibility for the delay, nobody else is to blame. In short, the video is coming, probably at the end of the week. (might as well change the name of the series to "How it Should Have Happened") Sorry!

On the bright side, the Finale will come on time; I have taken major precautions to make this one work. It will be huge, fantastic, and unexpected. If anyone wants to help with this episode let me know; any extra talent would be great.

And now, a question for everyone: What dates and/or timelines would you want to see in the finale?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    what the hell are you talking about?
  • edited May 2011
    I'm totally up for doing a voice in the finale.
  • edited May 2011
    If I can help in any way let me know. I could voice act, or help you with sound effects/editing :)
  • edited May 2011
    mathman77 wrote:
    (might as well change the name of the series to "How it Should Have Happened") Sorry!

You can say that again!
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    what the hell are you talking about?

Follow the links in mathman77's signature.
  • edited May 2011
    I've got a good mic on me (and I have been VAing as a hobby for awhile), I could help voice act.
  • edited May 2011
    Update: Just a few animations left, then a bunch of editing. Episode 4 will be out tomorrow or Monday, but I've learned it's best just to say "very soon".

And thanks to everyone who's interested in helping with the finale. Inspiration finally struck today, so once I finish the script I'll post what roles need to be filled.
  • edited May 2011
    What shit is this. Am i high.
  • edited May 2011
    Crap, can't get the episode out tonight. How's about Wednesday? It's not like anyone will post something relevent under this post...
  • edited May 2011
    Why was there no episode 4 prediction?
  • edited May 2011
    jwalker30 wrote: »
    Why was there no episode 4 prediction?

There is, it's just been extremely delayed. All the tests/exams I've been having to do really cut in to my animation time. Soon, it's really close to being done now.
  • edited May 2011
    I really enjoyed the first 3 episodes, so hurry and get the last 2 out. I already have to wait forever for the last episode of the game, dont torture me anymore like telltale does.
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry! Trying my hardest right now, hopefully will be out in a few hours (but no guarentees). I promise episode 5 will be much more timely!
  • edited May 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Sorry! Trying my hardest right now, hopefully will be out in a few hours (but no guarentees). I promise episode 5 will be much more timely!
    Heh, heh. "Time"-ly. I see what you did there. ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Soo close, I'd hate to delay it another day now, but its getting late and it is so hard to find good skateboard sound effects.

I think I said to much...
  • edited May 2011
    Soo close, I'd hate to delay it another day now, but its getting late and it is so hard to find good skateboard sound effects.

I think I said to much...

You can try using the ones from Episode 4. Those were pretty good.
  • edited May 2011
    Ok Nathan so we can still do this together. I will knock out some stuff tonight myself and with you over the weekend.

So I'm thinking you guys might want to see: 1885, 1955, 2015...maybe something in the 60s-70s? An alternate 1936?

I can take a huge burden off your shoulders in sharing creative energy for the scriptwriting process and then we can get this all out in plenty of time. Leaving China anyway soon so my priorities are to help you.

But GUYS and GIRLS... please post some input into what you'd like to see in the finale.

And you just might be surprised where this is going to go. it's going to be something very special
  • edited May 2011
    If you need a girls voice for Edna I'm down :]
  • edited May 2011
    anashastar wrote: »
    If you need a girls voice for Edna I'm down :]

If you mean 1931 Edna, then we're talking!
  • edited May 2011
    Whats with the hype over this. Seriously.

Edd has cancer and he hasn't gotten a single shit (Creator of eddsworld, Which is hilarious)
  • edited May 2011
    ---

What's your problem?
  • edited May 2011
    Whats with the hype over this. Seriously.

Edd has cancer and he hasn't gotten a single shit (Creator of eddsworld, Which is hilarious)

This small thread which is mostly posts from people involved is hype? Hmm, must be doing better than I thought!

Well, only one sound effect and one missing music away from finishing. So be prepared for release... tomorrow. Build up hype! Tell your friends! Help me find my laptop charger so I can release the video tonight before the battery dies!
  • edited May 2011
    Found the cord! My laptop has recieved a new life!! Now I can release the video as the forum gently sleeps.

Enjoy

Thanks to all the fans for bearing with me. Although one of my favorite lines was cut due to time, I think it turned out well for the time restrictions.

Can't wait for the finale! Now it's really time to start working, before we're OUTATIME! (bad joke)
  • edited May 2011
    Found the cord! My laptop has recieved a new life!! Now I can release the video as the forum gently sleeps.

Enjoy

Thanks to all the fans for bearing with me. Although one of my favorite lines was cut due to time, I think it turned out well for the time restrictions.

Can't wait for the finale! Now it's really time to start working, before we're OUTATIME! (bad joke)

That was great! Lucky for you, the next episode won't come out until June so you'll have more time to work on it.
  • edited May 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    What's your problem?

Im an asshole. Im from Facepunch. What else do you expect from an FPer.
  • edited May 2011
    Im an asshole. Im from Facepunch. What else do you expect from an FPer.

You're not that bad. After all, you like Portal 2 and gave me a reason to bump my own thread!
  • edited May 2011
    Great work on the fourth Predictions video. I loved the Emmett's line towards the end. "This is the first time anyone has ever brought me to a movie. I really like you." Hilarious.

Can't wait to see the fifth one.
  • edited May 2011
    What program do you use to animate?
  • edited May 2011
    What program do you use to animate?

I use a free program called Pencil. It's decent if you're in to completely hand-drawing (or mouse-drawing) your creations. It's the best free animator I have found, as free is the only kind of programs I currently have access to (really would like to use Flash).
  • edited May 2011
    I use a free program called Pencil. It's decent if you're in to completely hand-drawing (or mouse-drawing) your creations. It's the best free animator I have found, as free is the only kind of programs I currently have access to (really would like to use Flash).

Thanks, I've been looking for a good free animator for a while now!
  • edited May 2011
    Anyone want to do music for the finale? It will only be variations of familiar BTTF music (if anyone can do Power of Love, that would be cool). If you could do it on real instrument(s), even better. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
  • edited July 2011
    Guess I'll just throw this here, it seems to fit the thread title...

Huge apology for the lateness of the final episode, if anyone has been anticipating it. Has the final game episode already been out for almost a month? Yikes. The cartoon is pretty close to completion, but life has become almost too crazy recently. No telling if or when it will be done, hopefully this won't turn out like Silverwolfpet's BTTF tribute. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.