so was sal.....

edited May 2011 in Sam & Max
ultimately a good guy or bad guy

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Good guy he sacrficed his life to save the..well he gets cut off so we don't find out ;p
  • edited May 2011
    Perhaps is was only stinky that made him to bad things
  • edited May 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    Perhaps is was only stinky that made him to bad things

Yh she led him astray.
  • edited May 2011
    Sal was just a poor good guy who got taken in by the "charms" of a "sexy" woman, he never really wanted to do these things; he was just a good old nice guy.
  • FlyFly
    edited May 2011
    Sal's probably the most unambiguously nice character in the entire series. It was his niceness that let Stinky convince him that murdering GS would be the best thing; he wasn't interested in doing it for himself, he wanted to do it for her.
  • edited May 2011
    It was also that same niceness that led to his death, not distressing Sam by telling him he'd die of Radiation poisoning ahead of time.
  • edited May 2011
    I think he was nice, but easily manipulated. Which is too bad, as he was my favorite new character.
  • edited May 2011
    Sal was nice, but he wasn't really that good. He's one of those characters that turn nasty by association. He was going to throw Max into the incinerator because he didn't want to displease his boss.
  • edited May 2011
    He was ultimately just another good cockroach gone wrong via the unscrupulous machinations of a demonic cake mermaid.
  • edited May 2011
    man if I had a penny for ether time I herd that store I be a billionaire strange how many time I herd that storey
  • edited May 2011
    i doubt it kane
Sign in to comment in this discussion.