Sam & Max Collection

edited May 2011 in Sam & Max
Hello,

Does the Sam & Max Collection contain Collector's DVD's and any bonus DVD's for each season, or is it simply all the individual episodes?

I really want to purchase this, but I want to be absolutely certain before I do.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    It's just every episode from all three seasons for download.
  • edited May 2011
    yep. Seen this question a lot. Telltale should post it on the item description
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Kleetus wrote: »
    Does the Sam & Max Collection contain Collector's DVD's and any bonus DVD's for each season, or is it simply all the individual episodes?

It now contains the collector's DVDs (confirmed by Amy from Telltale).
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

Telltale should really clarify this on the product page, though.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Kleetus wrote: »
    Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear.

Telltale should really clarify this on the product page, though.

No worries mate. :)

The info is on the store page if you click on the tiny "Restrictions apply" link:

jwvkq.jpg

But yes, it's really easy to miss there.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited May 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    No worries mate. :)

The info is on the store page if you click on the tiny "Restrictions apply" link:

jwvkq.jpg

But yes, it's really easy to miss there.
    Actually, it's still confusing as the "Restrictions apply" link makes it sound like you would still have to place a separate order for the discs (purchasers are "eligible for the end-of-season DVD"), whereas Amy's post implies that they are automatically included in the collection (which is would make sense, as there are shipping costs involved if you order it).
    I don't want to assume anything, but Telltale probably decided to include the DVD's because it was kind of a pain for them to have to add them to your order manually (which is what they'd been doing for a long time) should you want to purchase them.
  • edited May 2011
    Just to dispel any doubts, I bought the collection a few weeks ago, and recently received all 3 DVDs (games+video) without having to do anything else.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.