BTTF - iPhone??

edited May 2011 in Back to the Future
Is there any talk about releasing these games on the iPhone??

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Read the the sticky thread. They have only announced PSN, Mac, Win, and iPad.
  • edited May 2011
    I know that's all that has been announced... I was asking if anyone had any unannounced info...
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think it would run good on an iPhone.
  • edited May 2011

you should have stated that in your original post.
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think it would run good on an iPhone.

Bttf runs ok on the ipad (the first one) and that has the same prosessor as the iphone 4 so I don't see why not.

However the ipad 2 has the dual core one and that runs the game at optimal speed
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think the problem is processor speed as much as screen size. With all the dialogue boxes and choices these present a major problem on something as small as the iphone. One, the many choices would take up a lot of space, and two, choosing dialogue itself would present a problem. Also, moving and 'clicking' on different objects in the environment would seem to present a huge obstacle on such a small scale like the iphone's screen.
  • edited May 2011
    I don't think the problem is processor speed as much as screen size. With all the dialogue boxes and choices these present a major problem on something as small as the iphone. One, the many choices would take up a lot of space, and two, choosing dialogue itself would present a problem. Also, moving and 'clicking' on different objects in the environment would seem to present a huge obstacle on such a small scale like the iphone's screen.
    The minimal resolution of the PC version is 640x480... if the dialogues are readable with this resolution, they should be even better readable on an iPhone4 (or iPhone5 with A5 SoC) in 960x640.

And the hotspots in the ttg games are much larger than in most other iOS-adventures so there should be no big problems.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.