It's my birthday on Saturday...

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
...can Telltale release Reality 2.0 early, just like they did Abe Lincoln? :)

pwitty pwease!?

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I have several papers to work on... so, unless they release it right now during my Spring Break, they do me no favors no matter when they release it... as I will forego my education to play a new game.
  • edited March 2007
    I foresee a cruel April fools joke where subscribers find that their download isn't what they were hoping for ;) I know I'd download anyway, if only to see what they did put in.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    You could come playtest episode 6 instead?
  • edited March 2007
    from what i gather, gametap has to have the episode for at least a week before telltale can release it............ they not only need to do this because of their contract, but they also need to see if the game has any major bugs that need to be addressed before the episode is released worldwide
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    from what i gather, gametap has to have the episode for at least a week before telltale can release it............ they not only need to do this because of their contract, but they also need to see if the game has any major bugs that need to be addressed before the episode is released worldwide

GameTap's customers are not our beta testers. ;)

Per the contract, GameTap has a two-week exclusivity on new episodes. We could not have released Abe Lincoln Must Die a week early to season customers if they had not said it was okay ahead of time (which they did).
  • edited March 2007
    Speaking of bugs, I think I found one in Episode 5. I'll message Jake about it if I can repeat it.
  • edited March 2007
    Do you get a email when the news ones come out or do you have to login to your account and find it?
  • edited March 2007
    We send an email to all season pass holders. Sometimes it ends up in junk folders, so keep an eye out. If it helps, they usually come from webguy@telltalegames.com, so you might want to add that to your contacts or to your spam white list if you have such a thing.
  • edited March 2007
    Okay will do that right now.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    If it helps, they usually come from webguy@telltalegames.com, so you might want to add that to your contacts or to your spam white list if you have such a thing.

Or support@telltalegames.com. :)
  • edited March 2007
    Oh yeah, or that.
  • edited March 2007
    Wow! My birthday is tomorrow as well! This is great! Someone other than Al Gore shares my birthday!:D
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    Well here's an early Happy Birthday to you both!! (Al Gore can get his b-day greetings elsewhere :p)

02spurcell.jpg
  • edited March 2007
    So THAT'S what really happened to the old Desoto! And here I thought Sam actually let Max have the keys for a trip.:D
  • edited April 2007
    I somehow doubt a mere trip off a cliff could even scratch the old DeSoto - I think it had something to do with Max and shaving cream.
  • edited April 2007
    I somehow doubt a mere trip off a cliff could even scratch the old DeSoto - I think it had something to do with Max and shaving cream.

This one is for you: http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~dml/MaxBW.gif
    A bit late, but better late than never :) it is quite big, but firefox and IE usually scales it down :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.