Sam & Max trivia contest

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Past experience has shown that forum visitors don't always read the blog... didn't want you guys to miss this. :D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-190

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Woohoo! (Although, if you had kept it where few would read it, It would have raised my chances of winning :P)
  • edited March 2007
    Awesome! :D
  • edited March 2007
    Everybody can participate? Even peoples of other countries?
  • edited March 2007
    Oops, I already sent in my answers, but I found out I made a mistake... is it possible to send in a correction and discard my original entry?
  • edited March 2007
    Some of the questions were truly mind-boggling, but I will have to locate the answers I do not know - one way or another. I'm not great at remembering details, so this contest was more challenging than I had hoped, although I do suppose that's just a good thing. ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Interestingly enough, combining the answers to some of the questions reveals a plot inconsistency! :p Either that or one of my answers is very wrong... If you don't know what I'm talking about, maybe I'll tell slightly over a week from now:)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    lerenwe wrote: »
    Everybody can participate? Even peoples of other countries?

Yes! Everyone can participate except Telltale employees. And Steve. :D
    Haggis wrote:
    Oops, I already sent in my answers, but I found out I made a mistake... is it possible to send in a correction and discard my original entry?

Sure, why not.
  • edited March 2007
    It's a job for the eagle-eyed gamers! Well for me, I heard the answers in the game somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find them again.
  • edited March 2007
    "3. What crime fighting-canine does Sam hate to be compared to?"

Wow! O.O How am I supposed to answer THIS!?

Sob, I'm going to lose this contest, the day I've decided to begin a sam and max stuff collection :(
    edited April 2007
    lerenwe wrote: »
    "3. What crime fighting-canine does Sam hate to be compared to?"

Wow! O.O How am I supposed to answer THIS!?
    There's a reference to it in episode 3... if you're paying attention. :D
  • edited April 2007
    Are you going to post the answers after the contest is over so we know how well we did? I'm 99.9% sure my answers were correct, but it would drive me crazy not knowing.
  • edited April 2007
    So, what if I send in one set of correct answers and one set of wrong answers? Will that give me more chance to win? I hope so.
    edited April 2007
    So, what if I send in one set of correct answers and one set of wrong answers? Will that give me more chance to win? I hope so.

One entry per person (as specified in the contest description ;)).
    Are you going to post the answers after the contest is over so we know how well we did? I'm 99.9% sure my answers were correct, but it would drive me crazy not knowing.

Sure.
  • edited April 2007
    Heh, dang...forgot to add my name and address to the email. :o
  • edited April 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    There's a reference to it in episode 3... if you're paying attention. :D

Awwwww, Emily, I think you're too nice with us! Beware! :p
    edited April 2007
    Heh, dang...forgot to add my name and address to the email. :o

Just resend it, I'll toss the first entry so you won't be counted twice.
  • edited April 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Just resend it, I'll toss the first entry so you won't be counted twice.

Woooooops! Can you do it for me too? *Shame*
    I was so excited to mail the answers, I've forgotten to do this^^

EDIT:

Okay, I've send a new mail with my name and address this time! Please erase my previous mail!
  • edited April 2007
    It took me forever to find the answer to #10 before finally realizing it was in the most obvious place imaginable.
  • edited April 2007
    I still hasn't found that out... :(

Edit: Ooh I give up
  • edited April 2007
    So, now that the answers have been posted, an interesting little tidbit presents itself that Harald B alluded to earlier in this thread:
    Culture's Clubhouse was canceled in 1970 (or 1971) in favor of the Soda Poppers, but the Soda Poppers are all 34 or 35 years old, meaning the earliest they could have been born was 1972 (provided Sam and Max takes place in present-day).
  • edited April 2007
    Heh. Maybe they're also unaging cartoon characters, and have been in their 30s since the 70s.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.