Looking Forward to the Conclusion!

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
I recently caved in about a month ago and got Gametap for both Uru and Sam+Max... well worth it. ^__^

Awesome work Telltale team, I've played through the 5 episodes so far and loved every minute of them. I really enjoy the atmosphere, and the witty comments from all the possible actions. I'm sure episode 6 will continue to entertain. :)

Comments

• edited April 2007
    I just wish I knew what the title of the sixth episode was! I don't know what to expect from the last episode
  • edited April 2007
    Isn't it about time that we actually get to see the commissioner? :) in all I have ever seen of sam & max, I have never seen the commissioner. What a fiercly thickening plot.
  • edited April 2007
    I say the commissioner is none other than............................................................ Old Man Flannigan!

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!
  • edited April 2007
    I don't think they ever showed the commissioner even in the cartoon series, not even his voice. : / I seem to recall an episode with him in it though, but I'm not sure about that. I almost think that Sam makes it up, and the commissioner doesn't even exist! :p Now wouldn't that be something? But then, how would they know so much?

I have a feeling we won't know anything about Episode 6 until it's released, because it's the finale. Even a title could give a lot away. Who knows, we'll see. :)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Sam pulls a picture of the commissioner out of his jacket in one episode of the cartoon (I think it was the final episode)... All you can see in the picture, though, is a bit of the edges of a suit jacket and a tie. So the commissioner could still be Sam making it all up, if you want him to be. Maybe the commissioner is Mack Salmon? Or mayb the commissioner is the commissioner.
  • edited April 2007
    the picture said "if anything ever happens, i never knew you..... love, the commissioner"

if i remember it right....
  • edited April 2007
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! :p Ohhh, that sounds familiar now. It's been awhile since I saw the last episode. I should go watch the whole series again on. :)
  • edited April 2007
    4fv40n7.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    Hmm...we know he's white.

And writes in slanted cursive.
  • edited April 2007
    a funny twist whould be that mr spatula is really mack salmon...... or if they revealed sybil as the master mind behind the whole hyposis plot

all of the conspiracy theories are driving me nuts....... keep up the deep mysteries in season two

i would also like if they added some viraty to the background of the cases...... in each game thus far we are going after a villan, in the tv series they had episodes where they go and do things on their own without the comissioner asking them to do something...... and he did not always call them, in the one episode he threw a brick through the window with a letter attached into it, and they also had james bondish weapons and gadgets...... the list of ways that they could improve the game for season two just by adding things that were in the tv show is almost endless
Sign in to comment in this discussion.