I Wonder What Happens and MI Tributes - Behind the Scenes!

Majus and I started searching through our old stuff and found various audio-clips, pictures and files that we'd like to share with you guys.

Starting now, we go behind the scenes on IWWH Launch of the Screaming Narwhal and Monkey In My Pocket.
Read it HERE!

Tomorrow we'll continue this mini-series of sharing cool stuff. :) Let us know if you have any questions and we'll answer them in the article.

- Majus and Andrei

Comments

• edited May 2011
    That was a really interesting read. :) Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.
  • edited May 2011
    Part 2 is up :)
  • edited May 2011
    Wow! I didn't know that the process behind these little movies was so intrincated! No wonder why you guys didn't do one for BTTF. It's really impressive how much work went into this.
    And it makes you realize that this isn't as easy as it looks (Andrei, you know what I'm talking about :p )

Can't wait for the next one!
  • edited May 2011
    Ah, Part 3! Sorry it took a bit longer...it has more goodies :p And a big instrumental surprise for you!! :D
  • edited May 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    That was a really interesting read. :) Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.
    There is no confusion in it that was really a interesting story.. I will watch on the next episode to know about the whole story..
  • edited May 2011
    I could watch that 'How to kill your throat - part 2' all day. Infact, I almost did, considering it took me three loops before I realised it was repeating over and over. :o
  • edited May 2011
    Aaaand here we have Part 4, the trial and execution of Guybrush Threepwood. :)
  • edited May 2011
    yay, been waiting for Part 4 all day! :D
  • edited May 2011
    Episode 4 has always been my favorite of the IWWHITOMI series. Really entertaining to see the behind-the-scenes of it all! Also, ever since I first watched that cooking contest tribute, I cannot stop myself from inserting those lyrics in whenever I hear Largo or Wally's themes. :p
  • edited May 2011
    Where's part 5? I wanna find out what was going on behind the scenes!!! *dances around impatiently*
  • edited May 2011
    When is part 5 out, and when is the next monkey ologist
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry guys, had an exam today...which I flunked. Oh well, can't get them all, right? :) C'est la vie, as the Chinese say.

Here is part 5 (last part). Enjoy! :D
  • edited May 2011
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your exam though.
  • edited May 2011
    Wow that was soooo cool. The instrumental version of the song was fantastic, and all the back-story was really fascinating to read. Too bad there won't be more...

(Majus hand rises from a grave)

OR WILL IT?

(Dramatic chord)

Seriously though, I hope you have more of this back-stage stuff for your other projects too! Things like these are always a pleasure to read and see.

Watching those early drawings make me revive my IWWH in JP: The Game but alas, my drawing skills are nowhere near as Majus! I gotta start taking lessons or something...

Edit: Sorry about your exam, though. But that happens, man. And you can't have passed exams without failed ones, just like good an evil. But I wish you the best of luck for next time, I'm sure you'll pass then! :)
  • edited May 2011
    An awesome read, thanks for sharing :D
  • edited May 2011
    If Telltale announces a Monkey Island 6, would you consider doing another season of "I Wonder What Happens..."?
  • edited May 2011
    Grojak wrote: »
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your exam though.

Hehe, no prob, it'll be fine.
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    Wow that was soooo cool. The instrumental version of the song was fantastic, and all the back-story was really fascinating to read. Too bad there won't be more...

Hey, better less and awesome, than more and boring, right? :)
    (Majus hand rises from a grave)

OR WILL IT?

(Dramatic chord)

Mmmmno, most likely no, haha! :D
    Seriously though, I hope you have more of this back-stage stuff for your other projects too! Things like these are always a pleasure to read and see.

Thanks! Yeah, that's why I wanted to launch the site, even though it doesn't have the design I wanted.
    It's better to keep you guys informed on a daily basis, than announce something and disappear for weeks.

Be sure that I'll write about what I'm doing, as much as I can. I'll share pictures from the set, behind-the-scenes clips and I'll even ask you awesome people for advice regarding projects.

My main focus right now is The LOTR Parody (I've just composed 4 more tracks this morning, it's going well. Not much left to compose now).

If you want to see anything in particular, just write about it in the comments and I'll respond. :) Hopefully with material.
    Watching those early drawings make me revive my IWWH in JP: The Game but alas, my drawing skills are nowhere near as Majus! I gotta start taking lessons or something...

Best advice I can give you is "Practice, practice, practice". We all have our unique style, we just need to practice getting it out of our hearts and onto the paper. ;)
    Edit: Sorry about your exam, though. But that happens, man. And you can't have passed exams without failed ones, just like good an evil. But I wish you the best of luck for next time, I'm sure you'll pass then! :)

Thanks! I'm sure it will be fine. :p
    shovell wrote: »
    An awesome read, thanks for sharing :D

My pleasure! Well, actually, our pleasure. Majus did the digging this time. :)
    Alex IDV wrote: »
    If Telltale announces a Monkey Island 6, would you consider doing another season of "I Wonder What Happens..."?

Consider, yes. Doing, most likely no.
    Majus and I have tons of personal projects on our hands right now. We can barely keep in touch.
    And, as far as I know, these are long-term projects... even if Telltale announces ToMI2 next year, I still don't think we can cover it.

We'll see. :)
  • edited June 2011
    C'est la vie, as the Chinese say

i know what you fail, the French say C'est la vie
  • edited June 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i know what you fail, the French say C'est la vie

That's why you're my favorite viewer! :D

Oh by the way, totally unrelated, I've passed those exams in the end!

Wish me luck for the diploma-exam-thingie. I have no idea how you guys call it. It's the last biggest exam ever!
  • edited June 2011
    That's why you're my favorite viewer! :D

Oh by the way, totally unrelated, I've passed those exams in the end!

Wish me luck for the diploma-exam-thingie. I have no idea how you guys call it. It's the last biggest exam ever!

Cool! Congrats!

Good Luck! :D

It depends on the country for what we call it, it's just more exams here in the UK, I think they call them Finals in the US.
  • edited June 2011
    Good luck, Andrei!

By the way, what are those exams for? I mean, what carreer are you doing. Just curious :)
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks guys!

It's just one more exam where you have to answer questions from ALL the previous exams in ALL the previous years at the Uni.

I'm studying psychology :) It helps me more when I work on a script/movie.

Besides, the Director/Actor Universities in Romania are not what they used to be. I want to study in the UK or USA. But even so, it would be just so it's "Official"... a little piece of paper called diploma. Heh.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.