Sam & Max Steam Sale

edited June 2011 in Sam & Max
Sorry if anyone's mentioned this but all the Sam and Max seasons are currently 66% off on Steam. Ends on Thursday at 4pm :)

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I still want a Telltale Game Store Sale for Season 3, please MAKE IT SO :D
  • edited May 2011
    Only season i don't have as a whole is the second one, and i would much rather pay one or two € more just to give my money entirely to Telltale by buying it from their store.

Still, if no sale shows up until Friday on the TT-store, i'll no doubt get the 2nd season on Steam :D
  • edited May 2011
    I'm gonna be an ass here and say "buy it from the TT store!" mainly because I learned the hard way that if you buy it on steam you dont get the season disc!

(excluding Xmas) Steam seems to have a sale on a game just before a new sequel is announced... here's hoping Season 4 is about to be announced! (yeah right, but I can hope! lol)
  • edited May 2011
    Ashton wrote: »
    I'm gonna be an ass here and say "buy it from the TT store!" mainly because I learned the hard way that if you buy it on steam you dont get the season disc!

(excluding Xmas) Steam seems to have a sale on a game just before a new sequel is announced... here's hoping Season 4 is about to be announced! (yeah right, but I can hope! lol)

Steam has a midweek madness, weekend deal, and very often a "(publisher) week", and sometimes just a weeklong sale on a game, and now there are daily sales every day. A Steam sale doesn't mean a sequel is being announced, by any means. :p
  • edited May 2011
    $17 for all 3 seasons is a steal! O_O
  • edited May 2011
    Steam has a midweek madness, weekend deal, and very often a "(publisher) week", and sometimes just a weeklong sale on a game, and now there are daily sales every day. A Steam sale doesn't mean a sequel is being announced, by any means. :p

wow, shows how much I pay attention to steam these days, doesn it? I've not really even used steam much in ages...

*sigh* I was hoping... but then with the way everything was wrapped up with a happy ending there's no real need to make another season, at least not anytime soon...
  • edited May 2011
    It's nice that there's a Steam Sale, but you can't beat ordering from the store so you get the CD Cases.
  • edited May 2011
    Are they still planning on porting Season One to OS X? I haven't heard anything in a while. But if so, I'll definitely have to pick this up for when it becomes SteamPlay like Season Two and Three
  • edited June 2011
    arr! wrote: »
    I still want a Telltale Game Store Sale for Season 3, please MAKE IT SO :D

FORMIDABLE !!! $8.75 for S3, I'm happy :o
  • edited June 2011
    I'm not a huge fan of sam and max although I kinda like them.
    I'm glad I resisted the sale on steam as I now have a 75% reduction of season 3 from telltale themselves.
    There is just something about telltale that makes me feel so cosy and warm.:)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.