Just want to give a personal thanks to Jake and the guys who made this

Thanks guys again for bringing to life these characters and getting them all to interact with each other seamlessly. Playing Poker Night has been a genuine pleasure and I can't wait for a sequel. I'd like to share with you some funny moments I've had in Poker Night via a few steam screenshots I've taken with captions and linked for you here. Just ignore the L4D ones :D

edit: I'm also interested in a sound track to this title as I love the TF2 themed jazz in the background.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Although I'm sure you want the MP3 version of a soundtrack, videos of the soundtrack exist on Youtube.

Team Fortress 2 Main Theme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3x3DR7LGeQ

More Gun (Engineer Theme)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GscLBZbunUU
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Haha whoa a namedrop in thread title! The game had a core team of 4 people (Sean Vanaman, Tulley Rafferty, Nick Herman, and me) as well as animators (Jeff Sarre and Michael Tjosvold and Jed Heuer and probably others), more choreograpers (Rebekah Gamin and probably others I've forgotten), the awesome voice actors of course, our producer Kevin Boyle, and probably more people who I can't remember. It was a fun project, glad you liked it :)

I doubt we'd be able to release a soundtrack since it would be a licensing nightmare! The music soundtrack consists of six tracks in total, two from Team Fortress (TF2 main theme and More Gun), Sam & Max (the Office theme, Skunkape action theme) and Homestar Runner (Trogdor theme and the Dangeresque theme). Then there's also the Poker Night main theme which you can hear in the trailer and at the end of rounds.
  • edited May 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    I doubt we'd be able to release a soundtrack since it would be a licensing nightmare! The music soundtrack consists of six tracks in total, two from Team Fortress (TF2 main theme and More Gun), Sam & Max (the Office theme, Skunkape action theme) and Homestar Runner (Trogdor theme and the Dangeresque theme). Then there's also the Poker Night main theme which you can hear in the trailer and at the end of rounds.

You guys really should try to work soundtrack rights into the contracts in the first place. :p
  • edited May 2011
    Haha whoa a namedrop in thread title! The game had a core team of 4 people (Sean Vanaman, Tulley Rafferty, Nick Herman, and me) as well as animators (Jeff Sarre and Michael Tjosvold and Jed Heuer and probably others), more choreograpers (Rebekah Gamin and probably others I've forgotten), the awesome voice actors of course, our producer Kevin Boyle, and probably more people who I can't remember. It was a fun project, glad you liked it :)

Welcome! I went back and watched the Giantbomb QL and went with the first name mentioned so you're the lucky weiner. Also you sounded much more frisky but I'm not sure what role that played. Again, love the game and have bought it for several friends. It was the perfect thing I needed last winter to just mellow out with and enjoy good music, art, animation, humor, oh and hey.... there was a poker game there too.

Not sure why I took this long to mention it, but as the funny screenshots kept piling something just snapped and I was inspired to share them with the guys who might appreciate them the most.

Cheers!
  • edited June 2011
    blah-blah-blah
    Fix save game corruption bug. You are still taking profit from the game, but it's been a year and no fix for serious bug.
  • edited July 2011
    Indeed. This is a fun little game. I hope we can expect to see more Inventory games with licensed outside characters.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm having a great time with it while I wait for my Strong Bad DVD to ship!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.