Can't load Chapter 3

Hi,

I'm pretty basic when it comes to using my PC - don't know how it works, just expect the software to behave itself.

I've finished playing chapters 1&2. Loading ch2 was as simple as hitting resume game. I'm doing the same thing for Ch3, but get nothing. there appears to be no game available to load. i went back to the end of Ch2 and made sure I let the credits finish, but this made no difference.

No error messages or any weird graphics, just won't load.

What can I do??

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Robyn wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm pretty basic when it comes to using my PC - don't know how it works, just expect the software to behave itself.

I've finished playing chapters 1&2. Loading ch2 was as simple as hitting resume game. I'm doing the same thing for Ch3, but get nothing. there appears to be no game available to load. i went back to the end of Ch2 and made sure I let the credits finish, but this made no difference.

No error messages or any weird graphics, just won't load.

What can I do??

I'm confused, what exactly is the problem?:confused:
  • edited May 2011
    You don't have to beat episode 2 in order to play episode 3. Episode 3 is basically a different game. If you just press new game it will start you from where you left off.
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks for responding. I had assumed that the old game from Ch2 needed to load to continue. Now happily playing.......:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.