"Los Angeles" game to be replaced with another Law and Order game?

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited July 2011 in Law and Order: Legacies
I was reading a PR about Telltale when I noticed something interesting. While Telltale was talking about upcoming games, they referred to this game as being "based on a Law & Order television franchise" instead of being based on "Los Angeles." Does this mean that the Los Angeles cancellation caused Telltale to move on to another Law and Order game? (This was a recent PR from yesterday, so this doesn't mean TTG had not yet announced the Los Angeles game.) Also, despite Telltale working on eight projects, they still hint at even more seasons to come.
Telltale Games produces episodic, cinematic games focused on narrative and character. The games are published digitally via Telltale’s own retailing platform and on all major digital retailers on PC, console and handheld devices. Telltale launched Back To The Future: The Game digitally in December 2010 and it is on track to be the most successful title in the company’s seven year history with over 800,000 episodes sold to date. Upcoming episodic game series from Telltale in 2011-12 include Jurassic Park: The Game; The Walking Dead; a new game based on a Law & Order television franchise; a reboot of the classic gaming franchise King’s Quest; a game series based on DC Comic’s New York Times best-selling graphic novel series, Fables; and several game series yet to be announced.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Personally I would perfer a "Law & Order" game title over an" Law and Order: Los Angelos" title.

Ohh, my bad.
  • edited June 2011
    Personally I would perfer a "Law & Order" game title over an" Law and Order: Los Angelos" title.

Though I'm a little concerned what these 7 other projects could be. It comes up to be 15 projects all together! Hmm, there's definately a sequel of some sorts in those other projects.

Several not seven it might only be two or three.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011

Though I'm a little concerned what these 7 other projects could be. It comes up to be 15 projects all together! Hmm, there's definately a sequel of some sorts in those other projects.

When I said eight projects, I meant what Telltale was already working on (Hector, Back to the Future Final Episode, Jurassic Park, Puzzle Agent 2, King's Quest, Walking Dead, Fables, and Law & Order); not eight additional projects.
  • edited June 2011
    When I said eight projects, I meant what Telltale was already working on (Hector, Back to the Future Final Episode, Jurassic Park, Puzzle Agent 2, King's Quest, Walking Dead, Fables, and Law & Order); not eight additional projects.

Maybe they're 8 secret projects TTG is currently working on: Starfox, Zelda, Splinter Cell, Broken Sword, Thief, Need for Speed, SWAT and a Star Wars FPS.
  • edited June 2011

Ohh, my bad.

SVU please. I just love the characters, especially Fin (Ice T).
  • edited June 2011
    SVU is the most popular L&O franchise these days so that would make sense
  • edited June 2011
    Hero1 wrote: »
    SVU is the most popular L&O franchise these days so that would make sense

It's the only one, now that Criminal Intent is on it's way out and I doubt TTG would do L&O UK.
  • edited July 2011
    I say just make a law and order game with new characters and cross pathes with some other regulars, Make it ur own guys.

Here comes Law And Order:Delaware.....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.