The Inventory concept art!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
I realized we never publicly shared this, so here's our concept drawing of The Inventory!

InventoryConcept.jpg

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    And the other one:

InventoryArchitecture.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    Just beautiful. I can totally see that first one hanging on my wall some day.

What's that game on Bluster Blaster? Next-gen Tic Tac Doom?
    edited June 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Just beautiful. I can totally see that first one hanging on my wall some day.

What's that game on Bluster Blaster? Next-gen Tic Tac Doom?

It's the Tron arcade game, because that piece was for internal concepting use only. I should probably blur that or something.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2011
    The first piece of concept art is very nice and detailed. Do you happen to have a bigger version of that art? (Also a little off topic, but for the Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse concept art, do you have any art for Noir Sam?)
  • edited June 2011
    Both of these are so detailed and wonderful! I love the atmosphere the lights create in the first!
  • edited June 2011
    Amazing. I'd love an Inventory sequel simply for a chance to see the place again.

I'm still impressed you all went through the effort to design an elaborate area like that just for the sake of a cutscene.
    edited June 2011
    just for the sake of a cutscene.

It's also in the background of the entire game! It would have looked way more boring if they were in a tiny room.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh wow!:D The art is amazing! So detailed and life-like!
  • edited June 2011
    I really need some more inventory. That place is incredible.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.