Sam & Max sketchbooks for sale (Effigy Mound and Age of S&M)

edited June 2011 in Sam & Max
Hello,
I'm new to the forums and I figured this would be the place to do this. I have the Sam & Max sketchbooks Age of S&M and The Effigy Mound, and I am looking to sell them. I figured I could maybe find someone who really wanted to get a hold of these for a reasonable price and we could make a deal. I love these sketchbooks, but I need to find a way to afford a summer trip this year. I'm hoping to find an everyone wins situation.
If anyones' interested, make an offer. Thanks :)

EDIT: The pair of books have been claimed now, and are no longer available for offers. Thank you to all who were interested on the Telltale forums. As I am powerless to do it, I request this thread be deleted now. Thanks again :)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Dammit this is bad timing, I really want them but I'm saving up for a holiday too :/ If only you were a month later! Oh well, I'm sure there's someone here that's less poor than me :D
  • I know this was a while back, but I have an untouched/perfect "Age of S & M", that has been wrapped in plastic and actually never opened since about 2007. Just came across it and did a search, found this, and so. Are you interested in it? I haven't checked very much yet, but if interested, you are the first I have contacted so far.

Dammit this is bad timing, I really want them but I'm saving up for a holiday too If only you were a month later! Oh well, I'm sure there's someone here that's less poor than me

• If rubygloomel's not, I AM interested.

kmears posted: »

I know this was a while back, but I have an untouched/perfect "Age of S & M", that has been wrapped in plastic and actually never opened

Sign in to comment in this discussion.