BTTF Blu Ray Digital Copies

Does anyone else have them?

I'm watching Part 2, and noticed some irregularities. I've noticed that the audio is not synced correctly with the video. The video seems like it's lagging a little bit behind the audio. The lip syncing is kind of...off, at least, to me. It's particularly prevalent and easy to tell in the beginning sequences of 2015 when Doc and Marty are conversing about the Cafe 80s and the future fates of Marty's children. Also easy to tell when Marty is talking with Old Biff in the Cafe 80s.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just going crazy? Sorry if it's old news on this forum, also.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    If your watching it on the computer, it might be your computer doesn't have quite enough power for blu-ray HD. If its that way on a blu-ray deck to a TV, then I have no idea.
  • edited June 2011
    I have watched it several times on my Blu-Ray player (which is connected to my TV, and not from my computer) and it does not have that problem.
  • edited June 2011
    Hmm I just have the normal Blu-Ray disk, and the movie plays fine from it and so does the backup from my harddisk.
    What is a Blu Ray Digital Copy? Is that like the movie bought in BluRay-HD from iTunes or something?
  • edited June 2011
    Hmm I just have the normal Blu-Ray disk, and the movie plays fine from it and so does the backup from my harddisk.
    What is a Blu Ray Digital Copy? Is that like the movie bought in BluRay-HD from iTunes or something?

When you buy a BluRay, it comes with a Digital Copy voucher most of the time, it lets you get a DVD-Quality download of the movie off of iTunes.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh no, the BDs itself are flawless. They're soooo pretty.

What Edracon said.

However, sometimes, when watching them, the audio seems to desync from the video. It wouldn't be a power issue, because, again, like Edracon said, it's merely DVD quality (albiet sharper and with better coloring than any of the others, imo).

Slightly off topic, I was watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Digital Copy (from Warner, not Uni), and the same issue was happening, albeit more frequently and definitely more noticeable. However, unplugging the HDMI cable and reinserting it seemed to fix it, as well as pausing and unpausing WMP.

Just was wondering if anyone else had these problems with the digital copies.
  • edited June 2011
    church1138 wrote: »
    Does anyone else have them?

I'm watching Part 2, and noticed some irregularities. I've noticed that the audio is not synced correctly with the video. The video seems like it's lagging a little bit behind the audio. The lip syncing is kind of...off, at least, to me. It's particularly prevalent and easy to tell in the beginning sequences of 2015 when Doc and Marty are conversing about the Cafe 80s and the future fates of Marty's children. Also easy to tell when Marty is talking with Old Biff in the Cafe 80s.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just going crazy? Sorry if it's old news on this forum, also.

Most likely you need to either turn off mouse functionality (this was what happened with my Kung Fu Panda) or update your player. Corel WinDiv seems to be the best BluRay player for BluRay enabled computers/laptops.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.