Season 1 CD/DVD, requesting info!

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
I need to know, when will the cd/dvd's for season 1 be avalable for you to ship to season 1 subsripers(wrong spelling)?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    I'm not a Telltale employee, but I think you could expect it within 2 to 3 months. :) Just a guess on my part.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    Should be available soon after episode 6 comes out on Telltale's site (so, sometime in May or June).
  • edited April 2007
    Gamestop has it slated for 8/07 at retail
    edited April 2007
    Gamestop will be carrying the Adventure Company's retail release, which is not the same as the disk that will go out to Telltale's Season 1 customers. ;)
  • edited April 2007
    So what surprises can Season 1 subscribers expect on the disc? Any previews on the packaging?
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    It'd be fun to have a blooper reel. It would probably be easier to do it like the Machinima shorts are done.

This is just a fun thought, not anything rooted in reality (and it would likely be a lot of work). :p
  • edited April 2007
    A mini-game! that's a good idea that won't go anywhere
    edited April 2007
    We're figuring out the contents of the disk right now, and should have some details for you guys within the next couple of weeks.
  • edited April 2007
    I blooper reel could be funny, especially if it's just animations set to actual bloopers (like the Muppets do) and not fake scripted bloopers (like Pixar does)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.