One click/Double click

I know it's not a major flaw, but I think this look/use combination with the same mouse button it's kinda annoying ... often you want to double click but it takes only one click.

Why don't use the right mouse button to look and the left one to use???

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I guess it's the same controls as the original iPhone version (tap/double tap) and they just wanted to keep the same control scheme for all versions. Or they could just want to save a little extra progamming for little reward. Or a combination of both. Or even something else I've not thought of.
  • edited June 2011
    Offering the option to use the right button instead of double-clicking sounds perfect.
  • edited June 2011
    I had a little issue with the double clicking, when I wasn't sure if I should click once or twice. I would click once, and nothing would happen, so then I'd decide I need to double-click. Except then Hector said something on the first part of the double-click, meaning it had saved the first click and thought it was part of the double-click, and then the second click of the actual double-click stopped him, so I missed it and had to start over. If the double-click method is kept, it should be smarter about it.
  • edited August 2011
    Alex IDV wrote: »
    Offering the option to use the right button instead of double-clicking sounds perfect.
    I hoped they would implement the right-click-option for the second episode.

Pleeease Telltale Games, map the double-click-command to the right mouse button!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.