please bring sam and max save the world and beyond time and space to psn

edited July 2011 in Sam & Max
i really want to see sam and max season 1 and 2 on the playstation store i really want to see them and im sure everyone else does too so please telltale games bring sam and max season 1 and 2 and if possible wallace and gromit's grand adventures to psn and if you want to see sam and max season 1 and 2 please comment on this thread please because i belive if we all comment and show how much we want these sam and max seasons on psn we might have a chance of seeing more sam and max on psn

Comments

• edited June 2011
    What would be the control scheme?
  • edited June 2011
    Hero1 wrote: »
    What would be the control scheme?

well strong bad's cool game for attractive people had the same controls as sam and max on pc and i got strong bad's cool game for attractive people on my ps3 so it would be the same
  • edited June 2011
    well strong bad's cool game for attractive people had the same controls as sam and max on pc and i got strong bad's cool game for attractive people on my ps3 so it would be the same

that's... actually a pretty solid argument.
  • edited June 2011
    that's... actually a pretty solid argument.

yeah so the only work telltale would really have to do is add trophys put on a price and use strong bad's controls on them
  • edited June 2011
    Or even use the moooooovvveee!

(come on I need SOME game to use this stupid thing on)
  • edited June 2011
    hawkofrawk wrote: »
    Or even use the moooooovvveee!

(come on I need SOME game to use this stupid thing on)

Heavy Rain looks like it would be fun on the Move.
  • edited June 2011
    I really like the PlayStation control scheme for telltale games. It make it much easier to find things.
  • edited July 2011
    jacktheman wrote: »
    I really like the PlayStation control scheme for telltale games. It make it much easier to find things.

yeah i like the control scheme too
Sign in to comment in this discussion.