AVGN reviews NES back to the future the game

edited June 2011 in Back to the Future
for NES that is;)

http://youtu.be/y306cWw98a4

i like how he spliced in parts of the movies, especially when he asks why do all these things,girls want to kill marty

the clip that follows is marty confronting mad dog in bttf 3

He's an asshole..

lol

Comments

• edited June 2011
    And you posted this because..................................
    very misleading info
  • edited June 2011
    In a recent video, he was asked if he'd played the game yet, he had to say no, but since the filming at the con and the posting of the video, he had played episodes 1-3 and loved them!
  • edited June 2011
    I was in that audience and said "not really" when he asked if it was good. Then I got some dirty looks from people around me.

Good times!
  • edited June 2011
    Well, he posted a video recently on his site reviewing episode 1.
    The comment under his video says he player till episode 4 on PS3.
  • edited June 2011
    Hes made a new vid since then, where he reviews episode one.

Edit, aww i was beat to the post, oh well.
  • edited June 2011
    Solid Mike wrote: »
    Hes made a new vid since then, where he reviews episode one.

Edit, aww i was beat to the post, oh well.

All I can hope for is that he reviewed it as himself instead of the Nerd, like with Ghostbusters, if so, that's a good sign.
  • edited June 2011
    Ashki wrote: »
    All I can hope for is that he reviewed it as himself instead of the Nerd, like with Ghostbusters, if so, that's a good sign.

He did review it as himself, though he had to throw in a rant about the old NES games.
  • edited June 2011
    He did review it as himself, though he had to throw in a rant about the old NES games.

Yay! I'll have to check it out when I can.
  • edited June 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    I was in that audience and said "not really" when he asked if it was good. Then I got some dirty looks from people around me.

Good times!

Lol awesome. Fanboys will always lap it all up. And for good reason. It was made for fanboys. It could have been a great game too but they chose to not go that route.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.