Trapped in the House of Glass (it's a bug...)

I'm at the part with the House of Glass, but I literally can't do anything in there. There's nothing to click on, I can't even leave the house either. I can't click on the walls to move them, the door handles don't work. Is it buggy, or am I missing something?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Never mind I found the relevant support thread.
  • edited June 2011
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    I'm at the part with the House of Glass, but I literally can't do anything in there. There's nothing to click on, I can't even leave the house either. I can't click on the walls to move them, the door handles don't work. Is it buggy, or am I missing something?
    And now i have reached that damn bug as well.. Tried all kinds of different resolutions since some claimed that would help, but nah..
  • edited June 2011
    I simply kept walking into where Doc and Young Doc were standing, and it triggered the next event.
  • edited June 2011
    boxman wrote: »
    And now i have reached that damn bug as well.. Tried all kinds of different resolutions since some claimed that would help, but nah..

I got past it by starting again and then the glass house worked fine.
  • edited June 2011
    I had this bug too. Was anybody else unable to save? I had to restart the game when I got to this part. :(
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I think the autosave is triggered shortly before this buggy scene; you'd have to load the "first" savegame. Can anyone confirm this?
  • edited June 2011
    There is a workaround in the Support forum, please check there.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    There is a workaround in the Support forum, please check there.

Specifically, here. Sorry guys, I'm sure the Telltale people are working on the bug.
  • edited June 2011
    it happened to me too but i restarted the game and played up to the glass house and it worked this time
  • edited June 2011
    I didn't have this bug. Then again, I didn't use the steam version in the end and that may be the cause (eheheh... downloaded the one from telltale and ~won't give too much detail in case people who don't own the game try to do it >_>~ because I didn't want to wait). That or it exists with the MAC version. I thought I was stuck but you had to close the other wall so you could go down the stairs and open another one.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Jexius wrote: »
    I didn't have this bug. Then again, I didn't use the steam version in the end and that may be the cause (eheheh... downloaded the one from telltale and ~won't give too much detail in case people who don't own the game try to do it >_>~ because I didn't want to wait). That or it exists with the MAC version. I thought I was stuck but you had to close the other wall so you could go down the stairs and open another one.

Nope, I'm on Telltale's direct download, the PC version, and I've seen the bug. It depends on what order you complete the puzzles. I understand they're working on a fix to release asap.
  • edited June 2011
    my steam version did it though got past by using the save file supplied by a moderator on here .
  • edited June 2011
    nice glitch.....hehehe....unprofessionals.....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.