Episode 6

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Does anyone know what episode 6 is going to be about?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    I don't know all the details, but I do know
    Sam & Max will be in it
  • edited April 2007
    I've heard from an inside source that the episode will involve
    hypnosis
  • edited April 2007
    I know that it may or may not have a title.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    All of these are true statements.

Also, Zach, I think you'll like it. :D
  • edited April 2007
    i have also heard that the season finale will be
    "out of this world"
  • MelMel
    edited April 2007
    ^ :mad: ^

Spoiler tag that please.
  • edited April 2007
    I question their legitimacy, but my sources tell me that at one point in the game...
    You get to drive in the DeSoto.

I know, it's REALLY hard to believe...
  • edited April 2007
    It may or may not include
    Bosco, Sybil and possibly Jimmy
    !
  • edited April 2007
    Hypnosis
    AGAIN??!!!!! I'm getting tired of this..... -_-
  • edited April 2007
    Hypnosis
    AGAIN??!!!!! I'm getting tired of this..... -_-

What did you expect?

Episode 1:
    Hypnosis
    Episode 2:
    Hypnosis
    Episode 3:
    Hypnosis
    Episode 4:
    Hypnosis
    Episode 5:
    Hypnosis
    Episode 6:
    Dysentery
    ?

I mean, sure, it'd shake things up a bit, but I don't think it would tie up all the loose ends as well :p
  • edited April 2007
    In Soviet Russia, Hypnosis gets tired of YOU!

(Also in Soviet Russia, A dead horse beats ShaggE!)
  • edited April 2007
    When you finish Episode 5, you'll have a fair idea of where the plot will go. I don't think they plan on releasing much info before Episode 6 is released, unlike the other ones, since this is the finale. We'll see though. :D
  • edited April 2007
    this episode must be big............. they are even keeping the title of it secret

although after playing episode 5 i already have some idea about 2 things that are going to be in episode 6

episode 5 spoilers ahead:
    one is going to have something to do with sybils closet, and the other may deal with fixing the desoto
  • edited April 2007
    I heard that
    this joke is quickly growing stale and moldy, like last week's pants. Yeah.
  • edited April 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    In Soviet Russia, Hypnosis gets tired of YOU!

Nice Sovjetreversal ShaggE. Here is a rather easy and corny one. In Sovjet Russia, the crime solves Sam & Max !

Anyway, Episode 6 would reveal the 'mastermind' behind all the crimes in the enitre season.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    I'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen. Wait... yeah yeah... I do. I will tell you this:
    with great power comes great responsibility.
  • edited April 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    this episode must be big............. they are even keeping the title of it secret

Maybe it'll be long too! Or maybe the episode's so wacky they couldn't think of a title for it! The second episode of the Sam and Max cartoon show was so crazy that they just named it 'The Second Episode Ever'
  • edited April 2007
    i hope that in the episode 6 intro we see max surfing on the hood of the car the whole time........... and i also hope that it starts in a place other than the office (like episode 4) although i have the feeling that
    we will need to fix the car before we can go anywhere

and i would like for episode 6 to have six acts, to keep the series up with its "episode number = number of acts" formula, because episode 5 can be devided into five acts, just as episode 4 can be devided into four acts

[vague to avoid spoilers] you could say that episode 5 only has four acts, (because you can do act three and four at the same time, and you need to complete both of them to get to act five) but then it would be one really long act (it has 4 major puzzles) so i just split it in half and called this a five act episode, with each act containing 2 puzzles and one major plot point (even the finale has 2 puzzles) [/vague to avoid spoilers]

altthough i have the feeling that my suggestions are in vein, because episode 6 is more or less finished right now (or at least i think it is, since they already play tested it)

P.S
    if we do not see what is in sybils closet (and why it is still locked) or if we do not get to leave the street again.......... i am going to be pissed
Sign in to comment in this discussion.