About the Tannens...

This is really disturbing, but we can finally see a good Tannen, I didn't expect that at all, I wonder how Edna made him change his mind and his behaviour. So, did Biff become a good person? Did his relation with Mr Strickland, his uncle changed? Really disturbing if we see some good Tannens in the future.:D

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Well since Tannen witnessed Delorean disappearance, he will have no problem believing Edna regarding Time Travel. They might have a reason for getting together. What if they somehow caused 3 Martys crisis at the end?
  • edited June 2011
    I'm sure Edna is still a little crazy, but I think she has now a good life, so leave her alone Telltale, she's crazy, not that horrible. At least in this timeline, the Edna from the third episode doesn't count.
  • Interesting to think what happens in 1955 with those two KNOWING about time travel although they may still be in jail when those events transpire.

Biff is kind of 'good' in the happy timelines.

I am actually wondering if Beauregard tannen is a good person? He was about to do a bad thing to edna (though he was protecting his property), he seemed to feel his booze establishment helped people get jobs.
  • edited June 2011
    I am actually wondering if Beauregard tannen is a good person? He was about to do a bad thing to edna (though he was protecting his property), he seemed to feel his booze establishment helped people get jobs.

I was actually wondering that as well. For one the late 1800's was a different time. Had he shot Edna or Doc I'm sure no one would have questioned it since it WAS during a break in. While he didn't strike me as an evil man he did however have that typical confrontational attitude that the Tannen family has in general.

On the flipside however one of his lines mentions striking it rich in Nevada. Giving the time period and family it could be any number of things: gambling, finding gold, a robbery. We just don't know.
  • edited June 2011
    Considering that both Kid and Edna don't seem to be there to scheme, it's possible that they simply decided while in prison that the whole venture of time travel wasn't worth the trouble.

Also, Biff is the stepson. So, obviously Kid still broke out of prison, had his fun with Biff's mother, then got thrown back in. I think that some time after that, Kid and Edna started becoming involved, and eventually both of them were released. I'd think Edna was released at the end of her sentence. I don't think arson carries a life sentence. If Edna's good side rubbed off on Kid, then he might have been released for good behavior.

Beauregard...I think he's either Buford's brother or father. Either one's possible since we don't know his age and given the time frame that we were seeing. Obviously something happened to Beauregard between 1876 and 1885 because he obviously no longer owns the Palace Saloon. It was now owned by Chester.
  • edited June 2011
    Honestly, I think any few nights in jail with Edna would make a person turn just to get her to shut up. lol. I thought it was great that she was going to be put in jail with Tannen after burning down his speakeasy. Imagine the Miss Proper having to deal with jail life and wearing a bright orange suit. At least she didn't end up alone as was first thought to be.
  • edited June 2011
    Mercedez wrote: »
    Honestly, I think any few nights in jail with Edna would make a person turn just to get her to shut up. lol. I thought it was great that she was going to be put in jail with Tannen after burning down his speakeasy. Imagine the Miss Proper having to deal with jail life and wearing a bright orange suit. At least she didn't end up alone as was first thought to be.

True enough, but Edna and Kid probably ended up in separate prisons after their trials.
  • edited June 2011
    Obviously, Kid turned good in jail over enda's influence and for all we know Kid's could have already been born in 1931. If he was, it makes you think who Biff's grandma is in the films. Is it someone we know or is it just some fluzy that kid accidently got pregnant.

Also, if Beauregard is Buford's father then for all we know Buford could get his evil ways from his mother. Although, judging by his look, it seams more likely that they're brothers to me.
  • edited June 2011
    Kid is Biff's father, he didn't knock up Biff's Grandma from part II. That's his mother or mother in law.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.