Game is over, Who's the "New Character"?

http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf
WARNING: OUTATIME SPOILERS BELOW

In the section "Characters" there is an interactive list of important characters at the bottom. The character all the way the right is dubbed "Coming Soon" with Marty's shadow in the background.

Who is this character? Was it William McFly? Future Marty? Someone else?

I'm still surprised Edna Strickland, Kid Tannen, Citizen Brown and Artie McFly all lost a spot to Biff Tannen, who's not in the game too much, and George McFly, who also is just an aiding character? Although I guess he was in all the episodes. But Edna Strickland was definitely bigger than him or Biff. The only reason I can imagine they chose the roster that they did is because all the characters there are in the movies, except for Young Emmett Brown, who is a younger version of Doc.

But really, who do you think was the "coming soon" character? They should reveal it soon...

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I wanted to see the nerdy alternate version of Marty in episode 4.:(
  • edited June 2011
    I think it is a placeholder, the others looked like that before they were added if I remember correct so it doesn't have to be another Marty. My bet is on Edna but perhaps it is just an extra which will never be replaced.

(What if it is that same lady we see in every episode? She might be Madam Web or something. Lol of course I only think the woman is same because they didn't made more by passer characters. :D)
  • I think that the marty shadow is the general photo for new characters
  • edited June 2011
    It's Arty's father I bet.

Or the
    Cloned Marties
  • edited June 2011
    Or Doc's father? Or Trixie? Or FCB? Or Edna? :confused:

So many possibilities hey?:cool:
  • edited June 2011
    What about Jennifer?
  • edited June 2011
    Edna of course.