Devil's Playhouse Music on Youtube?

A while back, I found this one user on Youtube by the name of L3rez7 or something along those lines, and they put up a whole lot of music from The Devil's Playhouse! There was every song on there from The Penal Zone, The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, They Stole Max's Brain, and Beyond the Alley of the Dolls. They even combined some of the tracks that were separate in the game (i.e. The music that plays while talking and the music that plays while not talking, Papierwaite Summoning and Papierwaite Action, all the dramatic stings from The Penal Zone, etc.)

Anyone know what happened to L3rez7, or whatever their screenname is? I can't find them anymore, and I need my Devil's Playhouse music fix, at least until an official soundtrack is released. If you are L3rez7, then may I ask why you took off all your sweet music? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

(A note to Jared Emerson-Johnson and those related to CD production: Yes, I have downloaded some of your tracks from the internet to listen to, but I purchased the CD as soon as I could, so I will definitely purchase a Devil's Playhouse CD should you choose to release one. Thanks again for all your beautiful background music.)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Ditto.

Telltale definitely has my money for this soundtrack, but I'd like a fix too.

The worst thing about L3rez7 was that he never got around to uploading Ep 5's music -.-

(It's a good thing I downloaded some of them before they got taken down)
  • edited June 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    Ditto.

Telltale definitely has my money for this soundtrack, but I'd like a fix too.

The worst thing about L3rez7 was that he never got around to uploading Ep 5's music -.-

(It's a good thing I downloaded some of them before they got taken down)

Any chance you could reupload them then?
  • edited June 2011
    guys, if an original soundtrack is on work just wait for it, it'll be awesome listening the songs on the original cd after a long time :P
  • edited June 2011
    Vyse220 wrote: »
    guys, if an original soundtrack is on work just wait for it, it'll be awesome listening the songs on the original cd after a long time :P

...We have been waiting, for well over a year now, :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.