What other dinosaurs would you want to see in JP the Game?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    although it's not technically an addition, herrerasaurus is also on the map just north of the velociraptors. also, the triceratops paddock has been relocated.
  • edited October 2011
    Nice find! Although the map is kinda blurry so I can't really identify the new additions
    The species are T-rex, Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Compsognathus, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops, and Gallimimus. They probably didn't add Mosasaurus and Troodon because obviously these animals are being kept under wraps. I'm severely disappointed that we won't be seeing any Stegosaurs though. Also kinda miffed that there will be no Pteranodons... but who knows maybe they'll make a lost world game and have them in there.
  • edited October 2011
    Some things worth noting:
    -the parasaurolophus logo has been updated
    -the map uses the raptor claw logo instead of the ugly skull logo used in the JP Brochure
    -the map keeps most of the roads, fences, and geography like the JP Brochure
    -the map has reassigned locations to certain paddocks...more prominently the Herrerasaurus and Triceratops
    -the map might only potentially show the locations of the dinosaurs featured in the game and or movie cause we see no paddocks for Segisaurus, Baryonyx etc.
    -no location for marine facility...?
    -the map legends shows a BARYONYX on the top left, dilophosaurus top right,
    Mosasaur bottom left...(i think), and herrerasaurus bottom right
  • edited October 2011
    Can someone copy and paste the picture of the map here because it just redirects me to twitter, no image.
    And hopefuly there is a Baryonix in the game :)
  • edited October 2011
    why the Compsognathus have a fence?
  • edited October 2011
    Crochunter: Because they're dangerous :) and they don't want any of them escaping the island obviously.

nanotyrano: you can just go onto telltale's twitter and see it if you so desire.

mannyguy1: Totally never noticed the legend skulls. I'm sure those are mosasaur and baryonyx skulls, good eye. And maybe we will see Baryonyx, who knows?
  • edited October 2011
    http://pic.twitter.com/nPxrmYqj
    pic.twitter.com/nPxrmYqj
  • edited October 2011
    http://pic.twitter.com/nPxrmYqj
    pic.twitter.com/nPxrmYqj

i guess this means no baryonyx walkeri :( eh whatever, this is still gonna rock
  • edited October 2011
    actually there is still hope for Baryonyx. On the preorder page for the deluxed edition there are dinosaur icons on each corner of the border, all have been confirmed as in game except for one, which is the baryonyx logo.
  • edited October 2011
    They HAVE to put Baryonyx in the game. I can't live without Baryonyx.
  • edited October 2011
    JPTGfan wrote: »
    They HAVE to put Baryonyx in the game. I can't live without Baryonyx.
    Even if they don't have one alive and breathing in the park I'm sure they'll comment about Bary somewhere in the game. Why would they include his skull on the brochure instead of Pteranodon or Compsognathus if they weren't going to at least have an honorable mention in the game? It just wouldn't make sense.
  • edited October 2011
    Agreed. There's most likely going to be a nod to the species' existence somewhere within the game. Even if they haven't brought her to the park just yet. Even telltale is keeping dark secrets from us until the game comes out; we've gotta have at least a few surprises ~shifty eyes~ like a Samuel L Jackson cameo. ~shifty eyes~
  • edited October 2011
    The species are T-rex, Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Compsognathus, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops, and Gallimimus. They probably didn't add Mosasaurus and Troodon because obviously these animals are being kept under wraps. I'm severely disappointed that we won't be seeing any Stegosaurs though. Also kinda miffed that there will be no Pteranodons... but who knows maybe they'll make a lost world game and have them in there.

No Stegosaurus? Oh come on:(
    Oh well the originals where pretty neat tough:
    T-Rex
    Velociraptor
    Compsugnatus
    Dilophosaurus
    Brachiosaurus
    Parasaurolophus
    Gallimimus
    And some others that where mentioned in the Embryo cryo room.
    Triceratops
  • edited October 2011
    Pitalla wrote: »
    No Stegosaurus? Oh come on:(
    Oh well the originals where pretty neat tough:
    T-Rex
    Velociraptor
    Compsugnatus
    Dilophosaurus
    Brachiosaurus
    Parasaurolophus
    Gallimimus
    And some others that where mentioned in the Embryo cryo room.
    Triceratops

I wonder if the Brachiosaurus and the Gallimimus will be in the game though, considering there has been nothing before this on them and they dont have a video for either of them.... :(
  • edited October 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    I wonder if the Brachiosaurus and the Gallimimus will be in the game though, considering there has been nothing before this on them and they dont have a video for either of them.... :(
    Hard to say, It could be that they don't have a video because they haven't been officially revealed yet and their video is going to come out when they've revealed them.
  • edited October 2011
    The hervivores are what provide the beautiful "awe" moments of the park specially Brachiosaurus in JP1 and JP3 and Stegosaurus in TLW. My point being that if telltale really does include such scenes than more hervivores are necessary. If all we get on the side of hervivores are Trikes and Paras I will be a little dissapointed. But telltale has proven to have given us such an awesome game so far that we just need to wait it out and maybe brachio and gallis will appear.
  • edited October 2011
    Here is original JP movie brochure http://jplegacy.org/encyc/maps/jptourmap.jpg So u can make comparisons. In any way the game map is different from the movie :/
  • edited November 2011
    Hm Dinosaurs id like to see in the game or 4th film...
    1-Deinonychus:A true human sized raptor,also my favorite dinosaur
    2-Coelophysis:A mean skinny predator dinosaur who looks vicious and hunts in packs,only truly appreciated and mention in the jurassic park toyline.
    3-Carnotaurus:An interesting predator who apparently can change its colors and is active at night,was interesting in the books and is worthy of being in the films in all aspects,this is a dinosaur who can add a tricky and interesting situation in the film and raise the tension if done right.
    4-Therizinosaurus:never in the film or books,it's a weird looking dinosaur originally thought to have been a predator but is now known to be an herbivore,it would be interesting to see how people would respond to a dinosaur they never seen or heard of as they can't guess what it eats and if it's dangerous.
    5-Ankylosaurus:Only featured in some jurassic park lost world games,it's a dangerous herbivore just like the triceratops and the stego's and demands respect.I think it would look awesome on the big screen.
  • edited November 2011
    Ankylosaurus was in JP3, but only for a few seconds. I would like to see more this living tank in the next movie too. The raptors are pretty much based on deinonychus already anyway, but I agree on all your other suggestions. I was always disappointed the carnotaurus wasn't in the Lost World movie.
  • edited November 2011
    Here are all of the dinosaurs seen in the game.
    (*) means it's been genetically modified.

Dinosaurs
    Tyrannosaurus rex
    Velociraptor "antirrhopus"(*)
    Compsognathus longipes
    Pteranodon longiceps "hippocratesi"(*)
    Dilophosaurus "venenifer"(*)
    Troodon "pectinodon"(*)
    Herrerasaurus ischigualastensis
    Tylosaurus proriger
    Triceratops horridus
    Parasaurolophus walkeri
  • edited November 2011
    the newest one that they just found uhh Zhuchengtyrannus magnus related to the t-rex but more powerful add that on ingens list of dinos he he
Sign in to comment in this discussion.