New Steam achievement (Summer of '69) does not work

I apologize, I would e-mail this but I figured this would be a bit more visible.

I saw Poker Night updated, presumably as part of the Steam Summer Camp thing, and gave it a whirl again.

I have indeed won a hand with a 6 and a 9 - both being cards I was dealt at the beginning of said hand, and both featuring in the winning hand - and did not get the achievement.

Figured I'd bring this up before it came up to bat as a camp activity.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    of course, just as I say this it's downloading again, haha, let's see if that's already taken care of.

False alarm, maybe?

Edit 1 - 5:10 PM - Won a hand where a 6 and a 9 were used, the 6 being the one that was dealt. No achievement. Maybe you do need to be dealt a 6 and 9, and win, to get it?
  • edited July 2011
    spd12 wrote: »
    of course, just as I say this it's downloading again, haha, let's see if that's already taken care of.

False alarm, maybe?

Edit 1 - 5:10 PM - Won a hand where a 6 and a 9 were used, the 6 being the one that was dealt. No achievement. Maybe you do need to be dealt a 6 and 9, and win, to get it?

I think you have to wait until it is an official summer achievement for a ticket.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah, I know it's not up for the ticket yet - there's just been a number of busted /achievements/ (as in, them not triggering at all) prior so I figured I'd check it in advance.
  • edited July 2011
    OK, last post here. I have the achievement - I got it with a 6 in my hand and the 9 on the river after bluffing everyone into folding, which... might be a bug? Who knows.

Either way, achievement is catching. False alarm, one supposes! Thanks for looking in, though.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah, I know it's not up for the ticket yet - there's just been a number of busted /achievements/ (as in, them not triggering at all) prior so I figured I'd check it in advance.
    OK, last post here. I have the achievement - I got it with a 6 in my hand and the 9 on the river after bluffing everyone into folding, which... might be a bug? Who knows.

Either way, achievement is catching. False alarm, one supposes! Thanks for looking in, though.

Yeah Ive noticed other steam summer achievements failing as well, SPUF is pretty ticked about the L4D2 one failing, especially since its beating a buggy campain(still in beta, we are playtesting it.)
  • edited July 2011
    Note: You only have to win a hand with a 6 & 9 as part of your 7 to get it. It doesn't matter whether they're in your hand or part of the board.
  • edited July 2011
    If I got the achievement now, would I get the ticket later? Or would that kinda bugger it up?
  • edited July 2011
    I don't think they will 'turn on' the achievement until the ticket goes up.
  • edited July 2011
    Bunnyman wrote: »
    I don't think they will 'turn on' the achievement until the ticket goes up.

Which it is now.
  • edited July 2011
    Definitely working now
  • edited July 2011
    I got the achievement yesterday and when the ticket showed up today it was automatically unlocked.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I got the achievement yesterday and when the ticket showed up today it was automatically unlocked.

Same for me; I can confirm this is true.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.