This has been bothering me (Ep 4 Spoilers)

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Carbon dating measures how long it's been since something died. How does it measure the ages of the Soda Poppers? Are they zombies or something? I don't think I've seen an answer anywhere on the site.

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Uhm, welllllll, this is an... Advanced carbon dating gun... It's, uh, really advanced and stuff... : /
  • edited April 2007
    In the game, the carbon dating machine measures how old things are. It's an inaccurate representation of the actual science, but accuracy isn't what we play Sam & Max for.
  • edited April 2007
    There's something else that has been bugging me throughout this season - in almost every episode, I've noticed both a dog and a rabbit walking around upright and speaking *minor spoiler*
    English

This is clearly impossible - indicating to me that Telltale doesn't use particularily reliable resources when researching for the plots of their games.
  • edited April 2007
    You know what bugged me? We never get to use that machine on Lincoln. I was all set to use it to prove he wasn't really Lincoln.
  • edited April 2007
    Concrete isn't organic, so that wouldn't even work in the game.
    I was annoyed that you couldn't use the machine (and the bug) on Jimmy Two-Teeth though.
  • edited April 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Accuracy isn't what we play Sam & Max for.

It's the lack of science that makes cartoons popular!
  • edited April 2007
    It's the lack of science that makes cartoons popular!

And vice versa!

:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.