Episode 5: Not quite a spoiler, but kind of an Easter Egg...

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Just wondering if anyone else thought to actually go to
http://www.bancolavadero.com/
and
http://www.nauseatinglycute.com/

I thought it was cool they went that extra step. Were there any other domains hidden in the game that I missed? :^)

Comments

• edited April 2007
    At least one of those sites may have more content at some point soon :)
  • edited April 2007
    I hope it's nauseatinglycute.com, because I have cute pictures to send in!
  • edited April 2007
    Arrgh! The Cuteness! It is burning my eyes...

Well, at least narrow.org and straight.com (or is it the other way arounf?) were already taken sites by other users.... :eek:
  • edited April 2007
    Kord wrote: »
    Arrgh! The Cuteness! It is burning my eyes...

Well, at least narrow.org and straight.com (or is it the other way arounf?) were already taken sites by other users.... :eek:

I'm hoping it's narrow.org and straight.net, because both are unbought OR in the making by TTG!
  • edited April 2007
    I think those were the ones cert, but I don't think they're going to do anything with them. I say that because after reading them the internet pops up and tells you they're not liable if you find something dirty by going there.
  • edited April 2007
    even so..... telltale should grab those sites, because a lot of people are going to visit those sites, and some of them may not realise they are wandering around a fluke ( and my antispyware/popup blocker programs went nuts when i visited the narrow.org one)
  • edited April 2007
    I do find it disturbing that TTG would put such sites in without buying or checking what they are/might become. I hope either they have the rights to them/acquire the rights to them/hack into them and put up pictures of me.

What liability would TTG have for people visiting such sites, assuming TTG does not own them? An in game disclaimer seems useless seeing as people will see it first as a gag.
  • edited April 2007
    I think it'd be preposterous to think that Telltale wouldn't own the sites they put online.
  • edited April 2007
    Yes, I did visit those two sites! Very funny! It adds another dimension to the game, for sure! I was also sad enough to visit straight.net and narrow.org, to no avail.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.