How do we win TF2 items ?

Hello

Can anybody tell me how to win TF2 items ? I played yesterday and Tycho had no money. He put a watch on the table (I guess this is a TF2 item ?). I won the tournament and I'm the only one to have ejected another player from the tournament. But nothing was unlocked (no message, no achievement).

Was it a glitch or did I misunderstood something ?

Thank you forward,
Seb

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Hmm... if you won the hand where he went bust, you should've got his watch.
  • edited July 2011
    Yeah YOU have to bust him out for the TF2 item.
  • edited July 2011
    Are you playing the Steam version?
  • edited July 2011
    Yes, I'm playing the Steam version. And I am the one who busted every other player on that tournament. I guess it was a glitch / bug then...
  • edited July 2011
    sebarnolds wrote: »
    Yes, I'm playing the Steam version. And I am the one who busted every other player on that tournament. I guess it was a glitch / bug then...

No you have to bust out the exact person that bet the item.
    If Strong bad puts up his glasses, and you wipeout everyone but strong bad, who max busts out, than you dont win the items.
  • edited July 2011
    No, you misunderstood me (or I explained myself badly). In that tournament, Tycho put his swatch and I busted Max, Tycho, Strong Bad and the Heavy (Tycho was the last one I busted). So I guess I should have won the item.
  • edited July 2011
    sebarnolds wrote: »
    No, you misunderstood me (or I explained myself badly). In that tournament, Tycho put his swatch and I busted Max, Tycho, Strong Bad and the Heavy (Tycho was the last one I busted). So I guess I should have won the item.

If that is the case, then yes you should have gotten the item.
  • edited July 2011
    Ok...ay. I got the item. Something's weird as I'm sure that when I left the game the other night it didn't give me the item. Now that I restarted the game, I got it and the achievement is unlocked.

Everything's fine then. Sorry for the useless topic and thanks anyway.
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2011
    Its possible that your internet connection was malfunctioning. If you get the achievement offline, the next time you play with a connection it will unlock automatically.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.