Any thoughts of doing Poker Night updates yearly?

Like, every November they add new lines and features... MAYBE even new characters?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Sounds good to me. I think two new characters added every year, and an option to either choose who to play against, or just randomly choose the 4 opponents, would be great.
  • edited July 2011
    Considering how cheap the game was in the first place, I assume you'd be willing to pay for such updates?

I probably would - although more likely for a sequel game, with an entirely new set of players.
  • edited July 2011
    Molokov wrote: »
    Considering how cheap the game was in the first place, I assume you'd be willing to pay for such updates?

I probably would - although more likely for a sequel game, with an entirely new set of players.

Well on Steam they usually offer free updates like in TF2.
  • edited July 2011
    If they offered it as DLC then I would certainly buy it. But it would mean the old characters would have to be able to respond to the new characters and that would mean getting all the different voice actors in again and getting the license to use each one again. So it probably won't happen. What is more possible though is more tables and new decks of cards. Which I'd also be happy to see. :P
  • edited July 2011
    Well on Steam they usually offer free updates like in TF2.

The thing is though is that is Valve, NOT telltale.
    Just because Valve does it, doesnt mean telltale will.
    That and steam isnt telltales main source of games, their website is.
  • edited July 2011
    if they ever do this heres the top 10 characters i want to see

10.homestar
    9.lechuck
    8.the cheat
    7.marty
    6.doc
    5.bosco
    4.wallace
    3.gromit
    2.guybrush
    1.sam