Purchase soundtrack seperately?

edited July 2011 in Sam & Max
I bought the complete Sam and Max series on Steam some time ago (there was a sale...), and I have to say I really like the music that's been made for these games. I was wondering if there's any way to purchase the soundtracks for each season of Sam and Max from Telltale, w/o buying their DVD specials or any other pack that would require me to buy the games over again.

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The soundtracks have always been a separate purchase. You could buy them from this store, but they're not there right now.

I think I saw some on Amazon.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I really hope you can still get them from TTG's store once their warehouse relocation is done. I'd say wait another two weeks, then check back here. They said that pending orders would be processed in August, so I expect the merchandise store to be back up in August as well.

So don't head to Amazon immediately. You'd be better off here. :D

/edit: Interestingly, Amazon.com hasn't got the Season 2 soundtrack at the moment. The Season one OST is available, AND seems somewhat reasonably priced. You may still want to wait, as - who knows? - you might be able to get a bundle price from the TTG store in August... possibly even for three instead of two soundtracks...
  • edited July 2011
    Hmmm. Yeah, I was pretty sure I remembered there being soundtracks for sale here before. So they're just not here for the moment? Well, I can wait, then. Thanks for the help.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm. Yeah, I was pretty sure I remembered there being soundtracks for sale here before.
    You are absolutely right, but Telltale is in the middle of changing warehouse (there is a note at the top of the store's main page and not shipping anything before August 1) and at this time, the only "shippable" items left in the store are the games.
    Vainamoinen is probably right to expect other merchandise to be back in store once the relocation is complete (hopefully with new merchandise such as... the season 3 soundtrack CD ;)).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.