effigy mound and art of S&M

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
Just a query to those who actually might know, because Ebay is not being helpful.

We're moving house soon, which means I have had to whittle down my collection of STUFF. Including both the Sam and Max sketchbooks.

But there's the problem, I have absolutely no idea what these things are actually worth now. Anyone got any idea?

Also, anyone here want them?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I'm interested in the Age of Sam and Max
  • edited July 2011
    Excellent! Would you like to PM me to discuss things?
  • edited July 2011
    Oh, yes, colour me intrigued.
  • edited July 2011
    Well, anyone who's interested, pm me your offers. I'll ship these anywhere.

Age of S&M has a little scuff on the spine and both have minor shelf wear but that's how they arrived. I'm sure i'm not the only one to notice TT's tendency to pack tiny little things in a MASSIVE box with no packing material.
    Other than that, they're in excellent barely read condition.
  • edited July 2011
    Ok guys, i'm getting sick of having stuff all over my desk hahah.
    So, final offers from anyone interested by Wednesday, then i'll make my choice and package these up.

So PM me your best offers and naturally, i'll go with whoever offers me the most. Yes, i'm a capitalist w***e but aren't we all?

Now back to tearing my hair out as I try to organise this moving house. ARGHHHHH.
  • edited July 2011
    The two books have now been claimed!

Btw, clearing out the house I also have found a rather battered copy of Sam & Max Freeland Police Special. The cover is held together with tape and has come away from the interior but the inside looks intact.
    Anyone interested in throwing a few pennies my way for it? Lol. If nothing else you could make a charming frieze with all the pretty coloured images within lol.
  • edited December 2011
    The two books have now been claimed!

Btw, clearing out the house I also have found a rather battered copy of Sam & Max Freeland Police Special. The cover is held together with tape and has come away from the interior but the inside looks intact.
    Anyone interested in throwing a few pennies my way for it? Lol. If nothing else you could make a charming frieze with all the pretty coloured images within lol.

Did you ever end up selling that? If not, color me interested!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.