Fill me in...

edited July 2011 in Sam & Max
So, have been gone here for a while, just finished latest BttF episode (avoided forums for spoilers till then). Didn't even get a mail about it, but I saw the release date on the site.

Anyways, did we ever get?...
1) Nutri-specs?
2) The concept art site promised after lacking art on the DVD?

End questionary...

Comments

• edited July 2011
    No... no Nutrispecs
    But yes.. concept art
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23424
  • edited July 2011
    Thnx!

March? I've been out of loop *that* long?
  • edited July 2011
    By the way, spoilers for current games should be confined to their respective forums, so you could have felt free to log on to the forums and read Sam & Max, etc., without running into BTTF spoilers. Just don't go into the BTTF forums. (Where spoilers should be tagged anyway, but not everyone is careful about that.)
  • edited July 2011
    My fellow mods and I also try to spoiler tag spoilers whenever we see them.....

It forces me to have to play the games as fast as I can... so I can mod the boards and remain spoiler free.
  • edited July 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    My fellow mods and I also try to spoiler tag spoilers whenever we see them.....

It forces me to have to play the games as fast as I can... so I can mod the boards and remain spoiler free-

FREEDOM!
  • edited July 2011
    I generally do so, but the hassle of having to play it on my old disconnected PC made it a bit harder to follow for bttf.

Avoiding Puzzle Agent and Hector's till I get them at least. And the other boards with names of games I didn't even know TTG made them (or what they are).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.