Favourite Song from the Sam and Max games

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
The new Sam and Max games have some pretty cool songs in them, such as the War Song, but I still think the Conroy Bumpus song in the original game was better.

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Right now? My Sam & Max "Best of" is like this...
    Best Music: The Mole, The Mob, and The Meatball

Best Song: The War Room Song

Best Comedic Writing: TIE between Abe Lincoln Must Die! & The Mole, The Mob, and The Meatball

Best Pop Culture Stabs: Reality 2.0

Most Difficult Puzzles: Abe Lincoln Must Die!

Strangest Villian: Brady Culture

Best Environment Design: TIE between Situation: Comedy, The Mole, The Mob, and the Meatball, & Reality 2.0

Best Mini-Game: Highway Surffing Mini-Game (Sam & Max Hit the Road)

I'm sure that list will change once the season finale comes out.
  • edited April 2007
    but I still think the Conroy Bumpus song in the original game was better.
    I should really try to play HtR with my speakers on this time... And maybe try to find myself a talkie version in the same time, and see what all the fuzz was about.
  • edited April 2007
    The talkie version is a definite must-have. Imagine playing the new S&M games without voices, and you'll know why.
  • edited April 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    The talkie version is a definite must-have. Imagine playing the new S&M games without voices, and you'll know why.

I bought the Lucas Classic line edition of Sam & Max - Hit the road, and it came with this remade exe file that works wonderfully on XP and any other newer Windows based PC. It's so wonderful to see to how everything looks exactly the way it did back in DOS. Believe you me, it even sounds and looks better than when running it through ScummVM. Whoever's responsible(I figure Activision) they did a great job!

Note: that edition is only released in areas where Activision publish Lucas Arts game(thus at least not in USA), and in some countries sam & max comes bundled with day of the tentacle(not here, but I had that one already).
  • edited April 2007
    I think you need to split best song in two.

Best song with lyrics: The War Song
    Best song without lyrics: The Control Room music.
  • edited April 2007
    I think the best song without lyrics is: Combat song from Reality 2.0(or the song chippy plays. Omg... I love it... I love it! Too bad I can only listen to it while I'm in the game) :)
    The best song with lyrics is the credits version of "more than jerks" from Culture Shock
Sign in to comment in this discussion.