Will it ever end?

edited August 2011 in Back to the Future
I thought episodes 1-4 were great haven't gotten episode 5 yet but will there be more in the future?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Episode Five is the last of the season. While no one has ruled out Season Two (you might even interpret it as a hint), we have no way of knowing whether or not it shall continue. It really depends on sales, Universal, Telltale and whether or not they think another game could be made.
  • edited July 2011
    I think this would make a fun plot for one of the Games:

In the second movie near the end, A guy gives Marty a letter saying the doc's alright I forgot the years how ever he seemed pretty interested in what was going on. Marty said that the Doc was alive living in the old west so he runs off to try to save him without going into more detail.

Main plot idea:
    While Marty's running off to find out what happened to doc, the guy who gave him the letter is doing research on what the hell is going on, so he ends up finding out and get's the government involved so now the Secret services and what not know about the time machine and they're all trying to find him. So Doc and Marty have to stop this from happening all over again.

It's just an idea I had, small characters can turn out to have big roles, I think old biff kin dof proved that. :P
  • edited July 2011
    "Will it ever end?" was a question I asked myself as well while I was playing the episodes.
  • edited July 2011
    In my opinion, we can tell, by the end of the credits in the last episode... It's clearly written "To Be continued..." So, I think we will have big chances of having a season 2 !!!
  • edited July 2011
    In my opinion, we can tell, by the end of the credits in the last episode... It's clearly written "To Be continued..." So, I think we will have big chances of having a season 2 !!!

They better. I bought every episode on release days to support the continued development of more :)
  • edited July 2011
    Jakeo wrote: »
    They better. I bought every episode on release days to support the continued development of more :)

What do you mean you bought every episode? You pay a one time payment for the whole season and download the episodes when they become available, you don't pay for each individual episode.
  • edited July 2011
    james55011 wrote: »
    What do you mean you bought every episode? You pay a one time payment for the whole season and download the episodes when they become available, you don't pay for each individual episode.
    A quick glance at Jake-o's post history shows that he's been buying it on iPad, which sells the games as individual episodes.
  • edited July 2011
    A quick glance at Jake-o's post history shows that he's been buying it on iPad, which sells the games as individual episodes.

Ahhh ok, sorry I did not know that they sold them that way for I-pad users.
  • edited August 2011
    It seems likely they will make a season 2 and once they done that they should quit and let a better company make the games. :cool:
  • edited August 2011
    yoman45135 wrote: »
    It seems likely they will make a season 2 and once they done that they should quit and let a better company make the games. :cool:
    And I assume that company is Rockstar?
  • edited August 2011
    Being Telltale games or another video games company... We just need a season 2 to BTTF !!!! :) :P
  • edited August 2011
    And I assume that company is Rockstar?

No but hey they may be better than telltale, but i do enjoy gta and rdr
    and they didnt just make sandbox games. :cool:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.