Any Australian fans here?

edited September 2011 in Back to the Future
I'm based on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Just wondering who among you live here or in Australia generally? There are a few exciting developments I have in the pipeline & it would be great to get other BTTF fanatics involved :)

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Melbourne, Australia here :)
  • edited August 2011
    melbourne for me
  • edited August 2011
    A resident of Brissie here. :)
  • edited August 2011
    I'm where there's dingos in the maternity wards (See Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die)
  • edited August 2011
    I'm in Sydney
  • edited August 2011
    Another Melburnian.
  • edited August 2011
    Gold coast fan here
  • edited August 2011
    Scratch up one more for the Melbournians :)
  • edited August 2011
    I'm not Australian and I'm not from or don't live in Australia..but I have a wide range of respect for all of you. you all are very good People.
  • edited August 2011
    5 for Melbourne!
  • edited August 2011
    Melbourne!
  • edited August 2011
    So who's going to Melbourne Armageddon in October? I'm coming across from Adelaide & I'm hoping to ask Bill Willingham what he can tell us about the Fables game...

(I only started reading Fables since the game was announced, so realistically I want to know how far I need to catch up in the comics to avoid spoilers that will be in the game)

Well actually I'm just excited to hear from Bruce Boxleitner, Amanda Tapping, Nick Brendon, Marc Sheppard, Jeff Lewis & Sandeep Paraikh, but Bill Willingham's a good bonus too :)
  • edited August 2011
    Another one from Melbourne here, though admittedly I've hardly been here since JP:TG was delayed.
  • edited August 2011
    Brisbane. A'yup.

Edit: Now please don't stalk me.
  • edited August 2011
    Melbourne here :D
  • edited August 2011
    Wow, this thread is going well. Lots of us around by the looks of it! I'll keep you all posted. At the moment I'm doing a short to put into Flickerfest & Sundance...any of you Brisbane/Gold Coast people are most welcome to help... quite a topical concept & should be well-received... drop me a PM with a FB link or MSN address or whatever if you're keen.

Those of you in Melbourne are welcome to help out in other ways or personally if you're up around these parts. I am contemplating moving to Melbourne at some stage late this year or early 2012 (if we don't die ;))

You can also add my site Zendorphin's FB page if you like: www.facebook.com/Zenergiser, proper forum this week and site very close behind it.
  • edited August 2011
    Im a fan of Australia...... oh.... OH you meant something else.
  • edited August 2011
    And I like Wisconsin - particularly Mt Olympus! ;) It's all good!
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah... I took the kids to Mt Olympus this summer.. I love the Dells.
  • edited August 2011
    Wollongong NSW

& i actually liked the Aussie character out of MI4 (not often yanks get the accent right) ;)
  • edited August 2011
    Lucas80 wrote: »
    Wollongong NSW

& i actually liked the Aussie character out of MI4 (not often yanks get the accent right) ;)

I actually thought at first it was a non-Aus that voiced Ozzie. It sounded too Australian. ;)

You know I'm sure Ozzie Mandrill was one of those humans in Blinky Bill that was contributing to the destruction of the forest for his enterprises. I knew I saw him somewhere..
  • edited September 2011
    I'm near Melbourne, Victoria

a big BTTF fan since I was a little kid, Michael J Fox was my idol, now in my 30's and still love the movies as much as I did when I was little

Just wondering has any other Aussies purchased the BTTF game as a download and then purchased the deluxe version, I am getting charged for both the deluxe version and for shipping as well, is that cause I am an Aussie? bit unfair if it is as it says all you pay is shipping on the advertisement
  • edited September 2011
    Beckster - if you paid more than $19.99 for the Deluxe version (not including postage) then something is wrong... Email support@telltalegames.com and they should be able to refund you the difference.

You of course need to have purchased the DVD on the same account that you bought the downloadable season for. You're only entitled to one free DVD per season purchase as well.
  • edited September 2011
    I did only pay $19.99 for the deluxe version but thought I would only have to pay for the shipping seeing I had purchased the downloaded versions with the same account
  • edited September 2011
    Beckster24 wrote: »
    I did only pay $19.99 for the deluxe version but thought I would only have to pay for the shipping seeing I had purchased the downloaded versions with the same account

No, the $19.99 was what you paid for the extra stuff.

Also, there is a serious case of lack-of-Perthians in this thread. Once again, I fixed everything up for you guys. Oh, there's no need to thank me, really. All in a day's work. Oh, you are too kind. Well, if you insist, I suppose I could be your God... See what I do for you guys? I'm too nice. :p
  • edited September 2011
    I contacted the support staff anyway wanted to clarify it lol

Anyone here go the BTTF car? I picked up one for $24 the original one its awesome going to leave it in the box
  • edited September 2011
    Beckster24 wrote: »
    Anyone here go the BTTF car? I picked up one for $24 the original one its awesome going to leave it in the box
    Yes, I've picked up a few over the years. They're easier to get in Aus now than before.
    The Skynet 1:43 from Japan are by far the best, much finer/accurate detail than the current/common Welly 1:24, Sunstar 1:18 and Diamond Select 1:15
    And, I keep all mine in the boxes aswell ;)
  • edited September 2011
    is there any body from wild Hobart, Tasmania? ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Another one for Perth here!
  • edited September 2011
    Ending the trend of capital city inhabitants :P
    Wagga Wagga (Just moved back from Wollongong though)

I've just preordered BTTF on Xbox 360 which will go nicely with the deluxe edition i've preordered for PC.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.