More "At The Inventory" Games?

I know TTG intended on making this a series, if it proved successful enough..
My question is, do we know if it was successful enough?

My personal guess is no, it's right at the bottom of the forum listing, and if you click on games at the top, Poker Night is the only game without an entry.

Am I just being paranoid?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Poker Night sold very well, although most of those sales were just TF2 players who wanted the items. The reason nobody's talking about the game anymore is because...well, there's not too much to talk about. It wasn't exactly a deep game or anything.

But anyway, I wouldn't eliminate the possibility of a new Inventory game just yet.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2011
    RAnthonyMahan summed it up pretty well. Like he said, there's still a possibility for more Inventory games if Telltale isn't too busy. Afterall, I believe that there was a year long wait between Puzzle Agent and it's sequel which were also Telltale pilot games.
  • edited August 2011
    Personally, I think more Inventory games would be great. I think if Telltale wanted to see if people are still interested, they could add some characters to the current game or somesuch.

Feels kinda unlikely though.
  • edited August 2011
    brandonsh wrote: »
    Personally, I think more Inventory games would be great. I think if Telltale wanted to see if people are still interested, they could add some characters to the current game or somesuch.

Feels kinda unlikely though.

I'd rather Telltale just make a new game than update Poker Night. I get that Poker Night was more a way to showcase the idea behind the Inventory than a real game, but...well, as a game it's pretty shallow. Once you've heard all the dialogue and gotten all the TF2 items, there's not much reason to keep playing. New characters (and thus new dialogue) would briefly extend the game's life, but not for very long.

Ideally, I'd like to see a full point and click adventure series set in the Inventory. Although that might be a little unrealistic.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.