Back to the Future: The Game Icons!

edited August 2011 in Back to the Future
Just made a new icon for BTTF. It's a season icon, using those BTTF TG posters. True, it does look a little messy, but since it's tiny you won't see the messy parts.

Attachment not found.

Also: Has anyone got the template for the official icons? I have some ideas for other icons, so it would be appreciated if anyone had it. Any requests are welcome!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    This is awesome. Too bad you can't use it for all 5 episodes without making a shortcut for all 5 :(.
  • edited August 2011
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Just made a new icon for BTTF. It's a season icon, using those BTTF TG posters. True, it does look a little messy, but since it's tiny you won't see the messy parts.

Attachment not found.

Also: Has anyone got the template for the official icons? I have some ideas for other icons, so it would be appreciated if anyone had it. Any requests are welcome!

This would be a perfect for an avater for the PSN!
  • edited August 2011
    Nintomster wrote: »

Attachment not found.

How about using resource hacker and rip the icons from the episodes main exe, I believe there is 11 icons in 1 exe file, and 22 on the installer.

But very cool icon man. you should be a deviantart member if your not one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.