Any chance of Sam and Max Seasons 1+2 on PSN?

edited September 2011 in Sam & Max
Topic.

Would love to have all 3 seasons on console

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Me too. I own all 3 seasons (bought them all for PC) and was also wondering if there might be some way telltale could provide a code to download stuff we bought for 1 format (i.e. PC) on other formats (PS3) without having to buy them twice?

But I'd really love Sam & Max 1 & 2 on PSN, what do you say Telltale?
  • edited August 2011
    I want them also, i got Season 3 with PS+ and after playing all the episodes i actually wish i bought them sooner! I really want to play Season 1+2 and having them on PSN would be awesome! Even a Bluray disk with Season 1,2+3 would be sweet! (PS Move support while your at it please! :p)
  • edited August 2011
    I would love to have 'Save the World' & 'Beyond Time and Space' for the PSN as well.
  • edited August 2011
    Even though nothing's been announced, it's a pretty safe bet that eventually we're going to get either Seasons 1 and 2 on PSN or The Devil's Playhouse on the 360, thus allowing at least one console to have the full Sam and Max experience.
  • edited August 2011
    i asked telltale would there be any plans on s&m season 1 and 2 and they said season 2 is planned for ps3 and maybe season 1 after that i also asked about w&g and they said there was no plans for it yet
  • edited August 2011
    i asked telltale would there be any plans on s&m season 1 and 2 and they said season 2 is planned for ps3 and maybe season 1 after that i also asked about w&g and they said there was no plans for it yet

Why they got to make me play it in reverse order? :( Its good to hear that something is in the pipeline but Season 2 before 1? Why? I hate when stuff like that happens. Meh im sure Season 1 would follow shortly behind.
  • edited August 2011
    CoolDust wrote: »
    Why they got to make me play it in reverse order? :( Its good to hear that something is in the pipeline but Season 2 before 1? Why? I hate when stuff like that happens. Meh im sure Season 1 would follow shortly behind.

The main reason is probably because it's easier as the code for season 2 more closely matches the code used in season 3. It's the way their engine has developed over the years, it's easier to go back in stages and make it compatible rather than going back to the beginning and basically rewriting it from scratch (just because of the amount of development that has gone into the engine over the years).
  • edited August 2011
    CoolDust wrote: »

anyway look at the way the games came out in the store bttf now counted

sam and max season 3 and puzzle agent 2010 then tomi 2009 then strong bad 2008 and now sam and max season 2 it seems there goin in reverse order of there games
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    More Sam & Max on PSN? That is a good idea!
  • edited August 2011
    Kevin wrote: »
    More Sam & Max on PSN? That is a good idea!

see guys even telltale agrees with us! but really i love all of telltales games and even through i got S&M season 2 for my pc actally i got s&m season 1 and 2 and 3 on my pc tomi for my pc and ps3 strong bad ps3 puzzle agent pc planning on gettin it for ps3 s&m ps3 bttf the game ps3 and pc and w&g for my pc and ill get s&m season 1 and 2 on my ps3 same for w&g
  • edited August 2011
    Just to bring this up, we now know why Sam & Max Season 3 isn't on Xbox Live as a download, Microsofts Policy gives them the right to refuse a game if it has a timed exclusive with a rival platform, so far this has affected companies like UbiSoft, Rockstar, EA, wouldn't be surprised if Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse or Back to the Future is on that list of PSN Timed Exclusive we don't allow!
  • edited September 2011
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Just to bring this up, we now know why Sam & Max Season 3 isn't on Xbox Live as a download, Microsofts Policy gives them the right to refuse a game if it has a timed exclusive with a rival platform, so far this has affected companies like UbiSoft, Rockstar, EA, wouldn't be surprised if Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse or Back to the Future is on that list of PSN Timed Exclusive we don't allow!

I guess people will just have to buy more PS3s.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.