possible sam and max reference in strong bad's cool game for attractive people ep 5

edited August 2011 in Sam & Max
in strong bad ep 5 when u get a new party member or do something in it. it makes the same little jingle from sam and max save the world ep 5 reality 2.0 when u get gold coins so is this a reference to sam and max???

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I wouldn't call it a reference so much as Telltale deciding to reuse a sound file they already had.

Also, they played the "Coin Get" jingle in every Strong Bad episode, not just the finale.
  • edited August 2011
    I wouldn't call it a reference so much as Telltale deciding to reuse a sound file they already had.

Also, they played the "Coin Get" jingle in every Strong Bad episode, not just the finale.

yeah but i actally found a couple of references to other games like mario and monkey island i actally just posted the monkey island reference in the tomi fourm
  • edited August 2011
    If you're so amazed by this, I take it that you haven't seen this yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A92hiHiLPY
  • edited August 2011
    yeah i seen it. it was pure funny but idk how to find different endings on my season 2 dvd :(
  • edited August 2011
    Anyone seen the shit-scary Sybil and Lincoln ending?
  • edited August 2011
    Teeth wrote: »
    Anyone seen the shit-scary Sybil and Lincoln ending?

can u tell me how to find the different endings???
  • edited August 2011
    Well, you could always do a Youtube search, that's how I saw them. #3 is my favorite. The Sybil won gives me the jibblies.
  • edited August 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Well, you could always do a Youtube search, that's how I saw them. #3 is my favorite. The Sybil won gives me the jibblies.

max.no NO IT CANT BE MY SECOND BEST FRIEND BANANG!!!

sam. banang banang banang banang

max. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sign in to comment in this discussion.