poker night glitch!!!! i lost most of my items!!!

hi i was playing poker night last night and i won tycho's watch and maxs gun and badge and i won the strong bad table and the team fortess 2 deck but when i went to play it today it was all gone and the only thing i still had was the max imp table and i checked team fortress 2 and the stuff i won for it was there but it said on the poker night game itself that i only won the max imp table

Comments

• edited August 2011
    There is a bug that deletes saved data.

Sadly telltale never once decided to patch it.

Stupid idea yes, and I would love it to be patched, but oh well, this is one of telltales worse quality games in terms of bugs.
  • edited August 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    There is a bug that deletes saved data.

Sadly telltale never once decided to patch it.

Stupid idea yes, and I would love it to be patched, but oh well, this is one of telltales worse quality games in terms of bugs.

i agree with u i mean wat if u spend like 2 full nights trying to get all the stuff and u got it all then it all just goes away
  • edited August 2011
    i agree with u i mean wat if u spend like 2 full nights trying to get all the stuff and u got it all then it all just goes away

I would be scared because you spent 2 whole nights playing virtual poker for tables and decks instead of dialoge.
  • edited August 2011
    I would be scared because you spent 2 whole nights playing virtual poker for tables and decks instead of dialoge.

no i didnt play it 2 nights straught im just saying it would be annoying if someone did do that for this glitch to happen
  • edited August 2011
    no i didnt play it 2 nights straught im just saying iw would be annoying if someone did do that for this glitch to happen

Oh I know, Im just saying if anyone played this for 2 days to get the decks and tables, and not the dialoge, it would be wierd.
  • edited August 2011
    Oh I know, Im just saying if anyone played this for 2 days to get the decks and tables, and not the dialoge, it would be wierd.

yeah i supose it would be weird but is this weird too

|
    |
    V

:guybrush: :winslow:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.