Sam vs Max who do u like better!

edited February 2013 in Sam & Max
Sam or Max. 2 Best friends who are freelance police but the question is which one of them is better. Sam the brains of the two who always does the puzzles or Max the fighter of the two who is always ready for action or ready to just walk around aimlessly. So comment below and decide who you like better :)

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I think Max is the best out of the two. He's funny and him and Sam are always funny when they make jokes about each other.
  • edited August 2011
    Max, gotta love that mischievous imp.
  • edited August 2011
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Max, gotta love that mischievous imp.

same here =)
  • edited August 2011
    If I had to choose, Sam. He seems like a nice guy to hang out with.
  • edited August 2011
    Sam. If anything because I think Max would get on my nerves after a little while.
  • edited February 2013
    Well, just thought i would bump this to say that I've now added a short little thing at the start of this thread now sorta describing each one of them ;)
  • edited February 2013
    HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?
    Max is so funny a brilliant and is the President of the USA and has super powers
    whilst Sam is awesome and just too cool for school
    I refuse to vote or choose
  • edited February 2013
    Come to think of it, I've always liked Sam more.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I like them both (they're meant to be a pair after all), but I like Sam more. Max is funny, but his hyper behavior and lack of self-control means he only works well in short doses.

Ah, poop. And I clicked the wrong one in the poll. Ah well, a little more love to Max isn't a bad thing I guess.
  • edited February 2013
    I love Sam.

He's unnaturally laid-back, yet still willing to unnecessarily blow up a dude in front of children because it's neat.
  • edited February 2013
    I like the whole buddy cop system Sam and Max have going. It's weird to think of one without the other which I'm sure they'd agree would be odd. While I laugh at more of Max's humor I just like Sam more. I think it's cause of the suit and how he's pretty cool. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.