Full Season now available on the TTG store; upgrade option for Ep. 1 owners

I've found that if one goes to "www.telltalegames.com/hector," there is a link to purchase an upgrade for those who already own Episode 1. Until it goes into the store officially, I think this is everyone's best bet.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    No blog post yet, but the full season of Hector is available here on the Telltale store for $19.99.

While the store page doesn't say anything about upgrade pricing, if you go to the Hector site here, there's a link for "Already own episode 1? Upgrade to full season". When I did that, it loaded my cart with a full season upgrade for $9.99. Remember to be logged in to your Telltale account before clicking the link.

(I didn't actually place my order, so I can't say anything about the download/game yet. I have other games ahead of it in my playing queue, so I'm not sure when I'll get to this. :) )
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I just did the season upgrade, and I'm downloading the game now, so I can verify that it works. :)

Telltale will probably update their blog soon. It's understandable they are slow, since they probably are really understaffed at the office due to PAX.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for posting this info guys!
  • edited August 2011
    Steam's season upgrade price is $5....guess I'll be waiting for a price cut/sale :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2011
    Will be buying the upgrade (from TT because I feel rewarding them for their hard work directly is more appropriate) when I get home after 9pm BST tonight. It's going to be a long night.
  • edited August 2011
    is it episode 2 just or is episode 2 and 3 also
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    is it episode 2 just or is episode 2 and 3 also

The season upgrade (or full purchase price, if you don't already have episode 1) gets you access to all episodes. Only episodes 1 and 2 are available at the moment though. The published release date for episode 3 is 22 September.
  • edited August 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    The season upgrade (or full purchase price, if you don't already have episode 1) gets you access to all episodes. Only episodes 1 and 2 are available at the moment though. The published release date for episode 3 is 22 September.

ok thanks i was just wondering since it said on hecters part of the site said ep 3 out fall 2011
  • edited August 2011
    I was confused because it only said 9.99 making me think the whole season was for that much?!!!! Would of pissed me off to know that the early buyers like me just got hosed.
  • edited August 2011
    Did anyone else who bought the upgrade get a second copy of the first Hector game?
  • edited August 2011
    You get another serial number for the episode you already own whenever you purchase a season upgrade. It's worked like that for all the games. I'm not sure why, but it's consistent.
  • edited August 2011
    Ahh, that makes sense, I've never bought the upgrade before.
  • edited August 2011
    So I guess that means you can 'gift' it to someone easily and legally since you sorta have a 'second copy'
Sign in to comment in this discussion.