Season DVD?

Are we going to get a DVD at the end of the season?

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Not sure on that one. There's nothing about a DVD on Hector's store page, and since Telltale isn't the main developer on this title, it might not be workable for them to produce a free disc. So I don't know for sure, but wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no.
  • edited August 2011
    For three epidodes? That would be kind of dumb... Unless they charged like $9.99 for it, but still...
  • edited August 2011
    Hmm.. perhaps a DVD covering Hector and Puzzle Agent? Or are they just too damn different?
  • edited August 2011
    I wouldn't care paying an extra to have it on DVD, just for collectionism. I still want some kind of upgrade thing for the Bone games, cause I don't want to buy them again... I'd like to have Puzzle Agent too! (with a bunch of extras, love the story). I'm happy with the download versions of TTT Hold'em and PNatI :P
  • edited September 2011
    Hmm.. perhaps a DVD covering Hector and Puzzle Agent? Or are they just too damn different?
    Yeah, I think they are.
  • edited September 2011
    nomecopies wrote: »
    I wouldn't care paying an extra to have it on DVD, just for collectionism. I still want some kind of upgrade thing for the Bone games, cause I don't want to buy them again... I'd like to have Puzzle Agent too! (with a bunch of extras, love the story). I'm happy with the download versions of TTT Hold'em and PNatI :P

Actually, I think the Bone CDs are out of print.
  • edited September 2011

Bit of a swizz giving them a cameo role in "Hector", then!
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I don't think so.
  • edited September 2011
    I got the first episode of Hector for free. It would certainly provide me with the incentive necessary to buy the whole season if there was going to be a DRM free disc release when it's through.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.