Gift Details

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Alright, I've sent out private messages to everyone who pledged a donation with the final details. If there is anyone else who wants to contribute to the Season 1 Gift(s) Fund, please private message me or Sirilluminator (see next message), and we will let you know what to do. :)

Please do not discuss the gift selection any further here, anyone who contributes will be given the secret location where we will discuss the matter further. :D

Thanks to everyone who donated! :) To the folks at Telltale, you can expect your gifts around a week after Episode 6 is released to the public (Estimated).

Comments

• edited April 2007
    Sirilluminator just informed me that he will be gone for the next couple weeks, soo we will need to find someone else to be the treasurer. Said person will have to set up a Paypal donation account and may also have to cash checks incase someone wants to pay that way. And I suppose once the funds are collected, they will have to be transfered to Sirilluminator's Paypal account so he can buy the gifts, ect.

So, who wants to be treasurer? :confused:
  • edited April 2007
    How do you know they won't take the money and run?
    cartman_money.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    Because if they did, we'd crucify 'em! :D And I told Telltale to not do bussiness with them if someone did that, annnnd then they'd be infamous too.

I'm thinking maybe I could set up a Paypal account for people to donate to, and then share the password with Sirilluminator so he can use it. :) I'll set up the account later today, and I guess if anyone needs to mail checks or something they could contact me and then I could add those to the account too.
  • edited April 2007
    Alright, I'm in the process of setting up a Paypal account for donations. Sirilluminator will have access, so he will be able to use the account to buy the gifts we select. (See secret message board for gift details. You will be informed of the secret board's location if you donate.)

It will take 2-3 days for the Paypal donation account to be set-up, at which point anyone who wants to donate by Paypal will be able to finally get their donations in. As for anyone else who doesn't use Paypal and still wants to donate to the Telltale Sam & Max Season 1 Celebration Gift Fund, you can contact me and we'll arrange something. :) I will be posting donation totals as they come in on the Super Secret Message Board. :p
  • edited April 2007
    Awsome! I'm really looking forward to this Adam. :D
  • edited April 2007
    Good! :D If anyone has any questions, now is the time to ask! You have about 2 weeks from now to get your donations in. Once again, if you contact me and donate you will be provided with all the details and given the location of the message boards where we can discuss the details in private. :)
  • edited April 2007
    Alright everyone, the PayPal donation account is ready! If you wish to donate, contact me and I will give you all the details and the address of our super secret message board. :)
  • edited April 2007
    Wohooooo! Donations are starting to come in now! If you're a donater, you can find the details at the super secret board. :D
  • edited April 2007
    This super secret board gives me hope that there is a group out there secretly collecting money to give me a cool gift... heck, even if I find a nickel on the ground in a couple years I will be happy and yell out "Thanks secret society!"
  • edited April 2007
    :rolleyes:
  • edited April 2007
    Blah, I wish I could afford to donate (perhaps I'll come into some extra cash before the deadline).

For what it's worth, I really *want* to donate... does that count? :P
  • edited April 2007
    Haha, we have a lot of money.
  • edited April 2007
    Haha, we have a lot of money.

Does this scare anyone else?
  • edited April 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    Does this scare anyone else?
    Yes... yes, it does.
  • edited April 2007
    - sigh -
  • edited April 2007
    Lets aim for buying Freelance Police from Lucas Arts!
  • edited April 2007
    If anyone else wanted to donate, I'd like to have all of the money collected within 8 days. Contact me for details. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.