PAW Plays Through KQ3Redux

http://blip.tv/pawdugan/episode-5514055

6 parts. Another great playthrough from a great fan. Same guy who's been doing the KQ retrospective videos lately.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Or you can go to his Justin.tv channel, which also has him playing the NES version of KQ5.
  • edited September 2011
    Man he loves himself some KQ.
  • edited September 2011
    Trying to watch the first part, but have to say, seriously unproffesional editing... No discussion of the game itself really, and it sounds like two people jabbering away about technical issues on their computers...
  • edited September 2011
    That's part of Paws' charm and humor :)
  • edited September 2011
    It's a recorded live stream not a professional review video. It's supposed to be informal. Paw's going to do a more professional special video on all the fanmakes after he plays through them.
  • edited September 2011
    BagginsKQ wrote: »
    Trying to watch the first part, but have to say, seriously unproffesional editing... No discussion of the game itself really, and it sounds like two people jabbering away about technical issues on their computers...

He does this livestreams on KQ to get footage for his KQ Retrospective. While playing the game he is very funny.
    And yes, most of the time in part 1, there are some technical issues to handle before he plays the actual game, fastforward till he plays if it bothers you.
  • edited September 2011
    BagginsKQ wrote: »

it get more interesting the moment the intro is over.

Edit: I just saw the "Musically Inspired" line in-game. What a nice touch...
  • edited September 2011
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Edit: I just saw the "Musically Inspired" line in-game. What a nice touch...

When playing the AGDI remakes, I can literally "feel the love" that was put into them by the developers. :)
  • edited September 2011
    It's a recorded live stream not a professional review video. It's supposed to be informal. Paw's going to do a more professional special video on all the fanmakes after he plays through them.

I wonder if he will also have an LP of IA's KQ3
  • edited September 2011
    I assume so. I'd hope so. I can see how playing through the same game twice would be a little irritating, though. But it should be done. I hope it at least gets a mention and a bit of footage in the special video.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.