Which character from the movies would you like to see more of in the next game?

edited September 2011 in Back to the Future
For the most part, the only characters from the movies who had a major part in the games were Marty and Doc. Sure, we got to spend some time with Lorraine and George (alternate versions of them anyway), as well as with an alternate Jennifer...and Biff had his moments, but not much beyond that.

Personally I'd love to see more of Jennifer somehow. She got short-changed in the trilogy, apart from BTTF2, so I hope she gets to play a more active role in the sequel game...maybe if the story arc involves Marty's future somehow.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I want to see Jennifer again. She was only in episode 3, and only a minuscule part of episode 4. We didn't even get to see the regular version of her!
  • well given that the next game would likely feature the future, that probably rules out mr strickland. I'd prefer to see more of griff.
  • edited September 2011
    I agree with MJFIC about Griff but I'm also curious to see what Clara and normal Jennifer would look like in the style of the game. Seeing Jules and Verne's teenager designs would be intriguing as well.
  • edited September 2011
    Jennifer seems to be all the rage so far...
  • edited September 2011
    Looks like Jennifer wins hands-down with Mr. Strickland as a close second (would never have thought of THAT!)

And there doesn't seem to be ANY love for Jules and Verne...
  • edited September 2011
    Why is the poll down!?

I would vote for JULEs and VERNE!

think about it they're DOCS kids!
    thats means Double the Greats, and Double the Scotts!!!
  • edited September 2011
    Oh I normally just put a one week limit on the polls.

With regards to Jules and Verne, I hear the BTTF cartoon gives the impression that Jules is the genius like his father whereas Verne is more of an ordinary kid.
  • edited September 2011
    Well, I would like most of those characters to appear, plain and simple. :P
  • edited September 2011
    yeh i remember the cartoon, But still older J and V would be cool to see. i kept hoping in the game we would see there 1880's home and learn more about them.
  • edited September 2011
    ELB1985 wrote: »
    yeh i remember the cartoon, But still older J and V would be cool to see. i kept hoping in the game we would see there 1880's home and learn more about them.

Well, based on games what is considered canonical with movies as far storyline goes. It seems that Doc and kids enjoy from future while main character is left to bite dust to his own timeline.
  • edited September 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    Well, based on games what is considered canonical with movies as far storyline goes. It seems that Doc and kids enjoy from future while main character is left to bite dust to his own timeline.

Um, I'm sorry, I don't really understand that statement. Maybe you typed it in a hurry and forgot to check your grammar...
  • edited September 2011
    sn939 wrote: »
    Um, I'm sorry, I don't really understand that statement. Maybe you typed it in a hurry and forgot to check your grammar...

No need to be so rude, unlike most people, I don't need a spellchecker to tell me difference between "your" and "you're". However I can add some reasons to make my statement seem more concrete. :)

1. Doc does not tend take Marty with him unless things are somehow related to him, meaning he has never reason to let him see his family again (This means no Jules and Verne).

2. Doc would not let Marty to ruin everything once again.

3. There is simply no logical reason it to happen.

Doc would never risk the timeline intentionally just so that Marty can get to vacation for some 1880 trip. Unless ending of the Episode 5 is entirely canonical.
  • edited September 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    No need to be so rude, unlike most people, I don't need a spellchecker to tell me difference between "your" and "you're". However I can add some reasons to make my statement seem more concrete. :)

1. Doc does not tend take Marty with him unless things are somehow related to him, meaning he has never reason to let him see his family again (This means no Jules and Verne).

2. Doc would not let Marty to ruin everything once again.

3. There is simply no logical reason it to happen.

Doc would never risk the timeline intentionally just so that Marty can get to vacation for some 1880 trip. Unless ending of the Episode 5 is entirely canonical.

I'm sorry...it was not my intention to be rude. I just did not understand your statement...and you have provided valid points...however, as you rightly said, there is the ending of Episode 5 to consider, and as far as the Games go, it IS canonical. In the new timeline, Marty was probably reasonably close to Jules and Verne.

But yeah, I don't see Jules and Verne tagging along with Marty and Doc on a time travelling adventure...still wouldn't mind seeing them make a brief appearance in 1986...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.