Dumb Idea - C.O.P.S. Ringtones

edited April 2007 in Sam & Max
Think Jared could lend his voice to a few ring tones?

I mean, imagine how fun it would be to have the voice of the arcade cabinet saying, "YOU HAVE A CALL!! PICK UP NOW!!" or the office phone saying "If you would like to talk to the person who is calling you right now, press one."

Just a random and stupid idea.

Comments

• MelMel
    edited April 2007
    That would be fun. :)
  • edited April 2007
    No... not stupid... ingenious!
  • edited April 2007
    i would like the ted-e-bear theme song as a ringtone..... or even the war song, but i would like an actual mp3 of those songs, or a packaged version of the soundtrack even more.... (since i can use an mp3 as a ringtone on my phone)
  • edited April 2007
    I have the theme from Monkey Island as my ringtone, but some Sam & Max-tunes would definitely sound good. ;)
  • edited April 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    i would like the ted-e-bear theme song as a ringtone..... or even the war song, but i would like an actual mp3 of those songs, or a packaged version of the soundtrack even more.... (since i can use an mp3 as a ringtone on my phone)

That kind of stuff isn't as special as a ring tone that was intended as a ring tone in the first place. I'd actually like to have that one old computer's voice as my ring tone saying "Attention: Telephonic Signal being transmitted. Please pick up your mobile phone to receive."

...or at the least that little tune Chippy does
    when you put the computer bug on him
  • edited April 2007
    I would certainly download a C.O.P.S. ringtone. I like them all, but chippy is my favorite. I think the voice of the arcade cabinet suddenly shouting, "YOU HAVE A CALL!! PICK UP NOW!!" might freak people out a little. Fun!
  • edited April 2007
    I wish I could figure out how to use mp3s as ringtones on my stupid phone. I bought a data cable and everything. Meh.

I wouldn't mind some voice clips for my computer, though. The windows startup and shutdown sounds could certainly stand to be replaced with the C.O.P.S. greetings.
  • edited April 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind some voice clips for my computer, though. The windows startup and shutdown sounds could certainly stand to be replaced with the C.O.P.S. greetings.
    Heheh...

"Hello, and welcome to your computer! If you would like to continue using this operating system, click your mouse now."

"ERROR!! YOUR COMPUTER EXPLODES!"

"System shut down commessing."

Actually, The Internet's little "Goodbye" would be a nice way to close windows.
  • edited April 2007
    Dangerzone wrote: »

he he! i've already done both of those. I've got ted-e-bear song and the war song. I just recorded it with my mobile near the screen and set it as my ringtone.
  • edited April 2007
    he he! i've already done both of those. I've got ted-e-bear song and the war song. I just recorded it with my mobile near the screen and set it as my ringtone.

I don't think you got a really good quality, aren't you?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.